Top Locker Rooms in College Football

I know, it was hard for me to watch too. I just love that the same people who will post in the Husker Prayer thread, " and cheer as the winners go by" then resume telling us how crappy Iowa is. Especially after they beat us, then bum rushed OUR sideline and grabbed the trophy off of OUR TURF.

I want to make it clear, this is more of a general statement towards all the people still saying Iowa sucks, not really directed at the post above about their locker room. The locker room comment seemed like more of a joke. I'm just amazed at all the people I talk football with here and elsewhere who still have the nerve to say Iowa sucks. It makes me laugh.

No fun allowed. You cant call out rivals. Ever.

Oh I'm not making fun. It's an interesting psyche-out technique.

As an art teacher, I like to use the Iowa locker-room thing when I teach color theory, because red is actually a color that has been shown to stimulate the mind (basically doing the opposite of blue, which has a calming effect.) Since pink is just a tint of red, the pink locker room would theoretically "amp up" the opposing team.

I also liked to argue this to my Iowa fan ex-boyfriend, who, like all Iowa fans, was kind of a jerk.

We'll put it to a vote. If THIS POST gets to ten +1s, it's officially campaigning and Landlord has to wear the avatar until such time as he may be elected to a HBSL position (if that happens).

Come on HB, make it happen.

http://www.huskerboa...ost__p__1309223

I know, it was hard for me to watch too. I just love that the same people who will post in the Husker Prayer thread, " and cheer as the winners go by" then resume telling us how crappy Iowa is. Especially after they beat us, then bum rushed OUR sideline and grabbed the trophy off of OUR TURF.

I want to make it clear, this is more of a general statement towards all the people still saying Iowa sucks, not really directed at the post above about their locker room. The locker room comment seemed like more of a joke. I'm just amazed at all the people I talk football with here and elsewhere who still have the nerve to say Iowa sucks. It makes me laugh.

I don't need nerves to say Iowa sucks. I don't like them, and Nebraska is 28-13-3 all-time against them.

I don't need nerves to say Iowa sucks. I don't like them, and Nebraska is 28-13-3 all-time against them.

What's our record against MSU? Lot of good that did us...

What's our record against MSU? Lot of good that did us...

Nobody's saying we beat Iowa......But, if the B1G has made them our last-game-of-the-season-rival, then we can talk crap like a rival, always. A rivalry isn't a rivalry without an unsolicited F-You every now and then. They DO have a pink locker room. It's funny. Always on the table as a talking point, IMO.

They DO have a pink locker room. It's funny.

It's also the opposing team's locker room.

I know that, but it's on their campus. The visiting team doesn't take ownership of the property, right? I get that they make the opposing team stay in a pink locker room and it's a "haha you're in a pink locker room" type thing.