SIGNED - DT Khalil Davis

Ed Helms

D. TwinTerrors@DTwinTerrors 4h4 hours ago

We were very impressed by Coach Riley! Stay tuned to find out our decision. #DTwinTerrors

Çarλos Ä Đavis, khalildavis95 and Mike RileyB4nrNXdCcAAEwsz.jpg

Looks to me, from the pic, like they are sending us a suttle message. I think George Michael said it best.
"One More Try" or "Praying for Time"?
Faith. Look in the top right corner of the picture

We were very impressed by Coach Riley! Stay tuned to find out our decision. #DTwinTerrors

Looks to me, from the pic, like they are sending us a suttle message. I think George Michael said it best.

Yec4sz.gif

I guess sarcasm doesn't work on everyone.

I have a friend who is a counselor at that high school and knows these boys. I believe it is the same as Josh Freeman (Correct answer given in post #158 by QMany). Anyway, friend is a big MU fan and contacted me on FB yesterday to "delight" in the MU interest. He and other friend seem confident in they have s good chance with the $EC and better program now. Anyway, he said these kids are high character guys and are still interested in the Huskers. Looks like how the coaching change and lack of initial contact gave MU a better opportunity.

The follow up now by Riley seems to reestablish the broken communication.

I have a friend who is a counselor at that high school and knows these boys. I believr it is the same as Josh Freeman. Anyway, friend is a big MU fan and contacted me on FB yesterday to "delight" in the MU interest. He and other friend seem confident in they have s good chance with the $EC and better program now. Anyway, he said these kids are high character guys and are still interested in the Huskers. Looks like how the coaching change and lack of initial contact gave MU a better opportunity.

The follow up now by Riley seems to reestablish the broken communication.

I have some Mizzou fans here in KC who are also optimistic given the recent events. I think it will be 50/50 from here on out, a hard fought recruiting battle.

(Freeman went to Grandview. The Davis twins are at Blue Springs.)

• Fire 1

Listen, it will make me sick if we miss out on these guys, but if they would rather be somewhere else than that is just the way it is. We could've kept Bo or re-hired Kaz and probably definitely kept them. I hope we retain all of our guys, but the reality is that we probably won't. I can live with it because of the coaching change. Even if Riley loses a bunch of these commits, it will be better next year when he can be the guy that establishes these initial relationships.

Nebraska is the place for the Davis Twins, I just hope they see it.

GBR

Yec4sz.gif

I guess sarcasm doesn't work on everyone.

i was thinking more "wake me up before you go-go"

• 2 weeks later...