Moss and Afalava status

Just have Bo get TO on the phone with the admin.

If that doesn't work, go public that the U is denying Osborne.

Then Moss will be allowed back. :)

I know that this is a joke, but i find it troubling enough it takes that much of an influence from Tom Osborne to keep Bo in good graces as it already does.

Wait.....I thought you said you know this is a joke ....then, you indicate that it's true that Bo needs TO to intervene with the administration????

No, I'm saying I know you were joking, but I also believe that TO DOES intervene from time to time to go to bat for Bo, and I find that troubling.

I don't really understand the Moss thing. Yes, I believe (contrary to most), that what he allegedly did is significant and worthy of his removal. But, if that was the case, it should have been done along time ago. Not after an entire season. Makes no sense, other then the administration is very slow.

I thought there were reports that he let the snake peek through the grass a second time.

Just plain bizarre behavior on his part. Too bad, because he was a great find by the staff.

Edit: This is in response to Dagerow. The quote function isn't working for me.

Edited by suigeneris

I don't really understand the Moss thing. Yes, I believe (contrary to most), that what he allegedly did is significant and worthy of his removal. But, if that was the case, it should have been done along time ago. Not after an entire season. Makes no sense, other then the administration is very slow.

Its more of a him thing. Have heard from a good source that he just doesnt like it here very much. He could very well be able to come back but he may not by his choice.

I know that this is a joke, but i find it troubling enough it takes that much of an influence from Tom Osborne to keep Bo in good graces as it already does.

Wait.....I thought you said you know this is a joke ....then, you indicate that it's true that Bo needs TO to intervene with the administration????

No, I'm saying I know you were joking, but I also believe that TO DOES intervene from time to time to go to bat for Bo, and I find that troubling.

What evidence do you have of this once TO stepped down from AD? Understand that as AD, that is part of his job for all of his coaches.

I see the problem being the admin in this case. Have you ever tried to do a job where your supervisor/manager/employer expected greatness but restricted you in different ways?

If the admin expects Bo to win championships, they need to supply him the resources that he needs in order to do so.

Wait... the university has rules that athletes must follow, just like non-athletes? FIRE PERLMAN!

• Fire 1

I see the problem being the admin in this case. Have you ever tried to do a job where your supervisor/manager/employer expected greatness but restricted you in different ways?

If the admin expects Bo to win championships, they need to supply him the resources that he needs in order to do so.

Wait... the university has rules that athletes must follow, just like non-athletes? FIRE PERLMAN!

Amazing isn't it?

What evidence do you have of this once TO stepped down from AD? Understand that as AD, that is part of his job for all of his coaches.

You're kidding, right? TO didn't have to explain away some audiotape last September?

+1

You're kidding, right? TO didn't have to explain away some audiotape last September?

Osborne didn't step in voluntarily. It came to light that he had known about the recording shortly after it was made so he was forced into making a statement to clear some things up.