DE Lloyd Tubman [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

corncraze

I see us having 0% chance, but...

Steve Jones@SteveJones_CJ Seneca DE/Penn St commit Lloyd Tubman plans to announce final college decision 9 am Wednesday. PSU, UK, UofL, Nebraska all still in it.

We just picked up 3 DE's. I think we might be okay this time

Oh I agree, he isn't a necessity. But if we somehow magically pulled it off it would let us possibly move Wills around and maybe even McClain inside (I like him at DE).

Steve Jones@SteveJones_CJ Seneca DE/Penn St commit Lloyd Tubman plans to announce final college decision 9 am Wednesday. PSU, UK, UofL, Nebraska all still in it.

Oh I agree, he isn't a necessity. But if we somehow magically pulled it off it would let us possibly move Wills around and maybe even McClain inside (I like him at DE).

I wondered about that as well. Do any of the 3 we picked up have the ability to put on 25-30lbs and move to DT? Sounds like McClain in your opinion.

I wondered about that as well. Do any of the 3 we picked up have the ability to put on 25-30lbs and move to DT? Sounds like McClain in your opinion.

Ya, there has been talks that he has the frame/ability to do it. But I am not sure he wants to, and he is a freak speed wise for his size, so I would like to keep him outside.

Couple of Crystal Ball predictions going to Kentucky as of yesterday

I know they are good salesmen and all but geez I don't get the leap of faith all these kids are making in Kentucky.

It's close to home, it's in the SEC and these guys are good salesmen.

I know that but it's still Kentucky, an it's not like they did anything this season to inspire confidence. Can't say FSU missed having Stoops. If I was a 4* it wouldn't be my choice.