RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

O that just made my Easter. Better than dieing dyeing eggs!!!!

Sorry, but things like this bother me. I'm not really sure why since I'm a Math teacher and not an English teacher ^_^

ya sorry now, or in future for any typo's. I do all my huskerboard reading and writing at work on break, so im very pressed for time. But ill be first to admit English was not my favorite subject in school. Infact its the only class i really didnt like honestly.

Sorry, but things like this bother me. I'm not really sure why since I'm a Math teacher and not an English teacher ^_^

yaYeah, I'm sorry now, or in future for any typo's. I do all my huskerboard reading and writing at work on break, so im I'm very pressed for time. But ill I'll be the first to admit that English was not my favorite subject in school. In fact its it's the only class i that I really didnt like honestly.

Last time that I do that to you! Just having some fun.

In all seriousness, I really like the look of this kid. I think he is going to be a huge contributor to the team. I love the way this class is starting to shape up. I just hope they can keep up the momentum and keep all of the kids committed!

I've seen how Oregon and several other teams use their smaller, speedy backs behind O lines and I'm excited for the potential here. A year in the weight room and practice vs a good D will make him a valuable weapon in our offense.

looking at this young man suggests that he does not "need" another year in the weight room... he is ripped and very, very strong already.

yaYeah, I'm sorry now, or in future for any typo's. I do all my huskerboard reading and writing at work on break, so im I'm very pressed for time. But ill I'll be the first to admit that English was not my favorite subject in school. In fact its it's the only class i that I really didnt like honestly.

Last time that I do that to you! Just having some fun.

In all seriousness, I really like the look of this kid. I think he is going to be a huge contributor to the team. I love the way this class is starting to shape up. I just hope they can keep up the momentum and keep all of the kids committed!

Okay, I get the point. Correct me if I'm wrong.