RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

@DemetricDWarren: #Colorado offers 2015 #Nebraska commit RB Kendall Bussey (Newman HS, LA) @KBJ_5 @VarsityPreps @SouthRecruit1 #GoBuffs

The only reason I could see even a somewhat highly touted recruit going to Colorado at this point is for reasons other than football and will probably end up in trouble and never heard from again.

@DemetricDWarren: #Colorado offers 2015 #Nebraska commit RB Kendall Bussey (Newman HS, LA) @KBJ_5 @VarsityPreps @SouthRecruit1 #GoBuffs

The only reason I could see even a somewhat highly touted recruit going to Colorado at this point is for reasons other than football and will probably end up in trouble and never heard from again.

Like getting lost in the mountains?

Like getting lost in the mountains?

For that Rocky Mountain High?

Hahaha did you really just write that? I hate the Buffs but that is one of if not the most beautiful campuses in the world with great academics. If you think the law they passed has changed anything with college kids you are watching too much Fox News.

Hahaha did you really just write that? I hate the Buffs but that is one of if not the most beautiful campuses in the world with great academics. If you think the law they passed has changed anything with college kids you are watching too much Fox News.

If you're a highly ranked player you're not going to a school for the scenery. Its about facilities, support, and winning to most recruits. Colorado fails miserably in facilities and winning, not sure about academic support, but fan support isnt real great either. And yes, i wasnt being totally serious.

If you're a highly ranked player you're not going to a school for the scenery. Its about facilities, support, and winning to most recruits. Colorado fails miserably in facilities and winning, not sure about academic support, but fan support isnt real great either. And yes, i wasnt being totally serious.

You're right on the mark. Colorado could be a really strong school in recruiting if they'd invest in the sports facilities. Boulder and the surrounding Front Range are beautiful with tons of outdoor activities.

#Huskers RB commit @KBJ_5 Kendall Bussey jr was just invited to attend the Rivals5star Challenge in Baltimore next month.

#Huskers 2015 commits Kendall Bussey (RBs) and Avery Anderson (DBs) won their position MVP awards at the Chicago #RivalsCamp on Sunday.

I wonder if getting the invite to, and subsequently committing in, Rivals 5 Star Challenge will give him a bump to 5 star by Rivals?