RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

In the kids' defense (kids being plural for all recruits), no matter where you pick (Alabama, Nebraska, Kansas) there is always the possibility the staff changing before you sign. Be it leaving for the NFL, another school, or being told to, the coaches may not be there. Everyone know that you should commit to the school, and everyone knows they commit to the staff, which most of us probably would too as 18 year olds.

As much fire as the internet put Pelini under at the end of last season, can you honestly say you wouldn't advise your kid to have a backup plan in case the worst scenario happened? My only issue with it is that they should do this backup searching before they commit, but a lot of them commit so fast, they don't have a chance.

That said, everything he's said has been solid to us, and he seems to have a good relationship with the staff and other recruits, so I'm still optimistic that he'll be here and really hope he will.

• Fire 4

He told an LSU 247 site that he's going to take all 5 officials and an LSU offer would give him something to think about. He said he probably going to LSU and Alabama's camps this summer as well as The opening.

This is going to be a fight to the end to keep him. In this situation I would rather have him committed to us. I don't like the 5 officials thing and really don't understand it, but he's been here three times if he makes BRW. I think it would take a lot to pull him from us or a terrible season.

He told an LSU 247 site that he's going to take all 5 officials and an LSU offer would give him something to think about. He said he probably going to LSU and Alabama's camps this summer as well as The opening.

So he's still "100% committed" then? ;)

As I said, we need to stay in communication with other backs or "athletes" if we want to ensure we get one in this class. Hard to rely on a kid that is clearly still considering his options. On the bright side, keeping his recruitment open and hitting camps will probably move him up to a five star. Just might not be our five star by the end of it.

This is going to be a fight to the end to keep him. In this situation I would rather have him committed to us. I don't like the 5 officials thing and really don't understand it, but he's been here three times if he makes BRW. I think it would take a lot to pull him from us or a terrible season.

Going to those camps probably means he ends up with an offer, particularly if he goes to the camps and takes OV's there this fall.

Going to those camps probably means he ends up with an offer, particularly if he goes to the camps and takes OV's there this fall.
Doesn't mean he's going to go to either just because he gets the offers. He wants 5 stars he wants the big offers and theres nothing wrong with that. He also said in the interview he's 100% to NU right now, which is all we can ask for at the moment. The kid is damn talented and he deserves the right to make sure he's making the right decision. Like it or not Bo has been put on the hot seat by the media some fans and also by some of his actions. We can't expect to pull kids like this with an unstable coaching staff. We need to have a good year and stabilize the program and Bussey will be signing to play ball for the Huskers.