RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Fact is if HE wants to go to Tennessee more power to him. I have a lot more respect for a kid choosing where he wants to go instead of his parents telling him where he will go.

Cant remember names right off hand, but im pretty sure we've lost out on a few recruits b/c the parents didnt want them to come here even when the recruit did.

Fact is if HE wants to go to Tennessee more power to him. I have a lot more respect for a kid choosing where he wants to go instead of his parents telling him where he will go.

Cant remember names right off hand, but im pretty sure we've lost out on a few recruits b/c the parents didnt want them to come here even when the recruit did.

Doesn't seem to be the case at all here. In fact, Bussey St seems like a strong supporter of Nebraska.

Wow. So a lot happened between last night and this morning.

Should I set my couch on fire because I am mad or happy?

yeah. I spent most of my night up with a sick 1 your old. The lack of sleep made me reread several posts. Eventually I passed out phone in hand baby asleep in lap.

From what I gathered I hope no one sent this kid mean tweets and signing day needs to hurry up.

yeah. I spent most of my night up with a sick 1 your old. The lack of sleep made me reread several posts. Eventually I passed out phone in hand baby asleep in lap.

From what I gathered I hope no one sent this kid mean tweets and signing day needs to hurry up.

I hope your kid gets to feeling better. A sick kid is not that much fun, especially when it feels like you can't do anything for them. I also have to say that I love how things can get blown out of proportion on the internet.

Hopefully this will calm people down a little bit and teach them not to believe everything they read or see on the internet. When Bussey hits the UNL campus, I am going to be excited to see what he can bring to the team!

I think this a good summation from a poster on the rivals main board...

"I think he's waiting for UTjr to make a decision on whether they want him or not, it's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

*He wants UTjr

*Dad must've thought UTjr wanted him

*Dad tells Mike F that he's a vol and that they've informed Nebraska

*Mike F tells RSS he's a vol

*Nebraska coaches say dad hasn't told them sh#t.

*UTjr tells dad to hold his fvcking horses because he's not their first choice

*Dad tells Nebraska that all is well and he never told Mike F KBjr was a vol.

I would imagine that the minute UTjr says he's guaranteed a spot....he gone."

I find it ironic that all this went down on the first day of the early signing period for other sports.

If football had an early signing period, he would be signed and sealed, just waiting for delivery. Not that there aren't other changes needed for an early signing period to work for Nebraska.

I hope your kid gets to feeling better. A sick kid is not that much fun, especially when it feels like you can't do anything for them. I also have to say that I love how things can get blown out of proportion on the internet.

Hopefully this will calm people down a little bit and teach them not to believe everything they read or see on the internet. When Bussey hits the UNL campus, I am going to be excited to see what he can bring to the team!

Thank you. She is slowly getting there!

Too bad Tennessee wussed out on our games scheduled for 2016. Wherever Bussey ends up it would of made for a great storyline

• Fire 1

Only a matter of time now I would guess. Once something like this gains momentum, it seldom ends well. Plus, if it is his dream to play at Tennessee, how could a parent stand in his way. It's not like Tennessee is the worst place in the world. I just hope we move on quick and don't sit around waiting for this. Hopefully the coaches are slready looking elsewhere. Can't be held hostage by an 18 year old

Only a matter of time now I would guess. Once something like this gains momentum, it seldom ends well. Plus, if it is his dream to play at Tennessee, how could a parent stand in his way. It's not like Tennessee is the worst place in the world. I just hope we move on quick and don't sit around waiting for this. Hopefully the coaches are slready looking elsewhere. Can't be held hostage by an 18 year old

Yes, but if he looks at the depth chart, Tenn. has a 5* freshman. That could keep him here!