RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I don't know about you guys, but when I chose a school to attend I had until May 1st. Some of these guys had to commit months, or even a year, before that point, because that's the name of the game and how recruiting is played.

Even after that, I got a better offer a month later, by coming off another school's waitlist, and switched.

Recruiting is a crazier game than this by far. Situations are changing all the time. On the one hand, if you want a spot at all anywhere, you have to commit, and probably not wait too long. On the other, things are constantly in motion, whether it's coaching changes, or new opportunities coming elsewhere, or a school adding another marquee recruit at the position and either changing the landscape there or flat out telling you they don't want you anymore...

It's a hard sea to navigate. I don't think anyone knows a "best" way to do it. As long as the guy isn't being deceitful to these schools, I don't really see the problem here.

All that said, it is too bad he didn't decide to stick with NU, but of course I'm extremely biased.

• Fire 1

Newby fumbles too much that's why

Freshman and sophomore seasons for both..

Newby- 121 Attempts 5- Fumbles AVG.- 24.2 attempts per fumble

Ameer- 268 Attempts 15-Fumbles AVG.- 17.9 attempts per fumble

Listen, I don't know who you think you are or where you think you are posting, but why don't you take your "facts" and "logic" and "reason" and GTFO. We don't take kindly to your type 'round here.

Seriously though, it seemed like Newby fumbles more because they are always at such a damn inopportune time (not that there is an opportune time) but it was always when we were driving and really need some points and momentum and it just took the wind out of us. Kind of reminded me of that fumble Ameer had, I think it was against Iowa where he lost it on the freakin goal line. Just soul crushing.

• Fire 1

Newby fumbles too much that's why

Freshman and sophomore seasons for both..

Newby- 121 Attempts 5- Fumbles AVG.- 24.2 attempts per fumble

Ameer- 268 Attempts 15-Fumbles AVG.- 17.9 attempts per fumble

Listen, I don't know who you think you are or where you think you are posting, but why don't you take your "facts" and "logic" and "reason" and GTFO. We don't take kindly to your type 'round here.

Seriously though, it seemed like Newby fumbles more because they are always at such a damn inopportune time (not that there is an opportune time) but it was always when we were driving and really need some points and momentum and it just took the wind out of us. Kind of reminded me of that fumble Ameer had, I think it was against Iowa where he lost it on the freakin goal line. Just soul crushing.

I can tell some like to just make stuff up, for example "Just got the green light. He's N"... I agree, they seemed to always come at the worst possible times and kill a drive we needed points on.

Does ameers 15 fumbled also include his punt returns where he struggled with muffs for a while?

No one else is going to mention that huskinator said "struggled with muffs for a while"?

No, it's Ameer, of course he struggled with fighting off all the muffs. It'd be weird if huskinator said Ameer struggled with cradling the balls

• Fire 2