RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

@KBJ_5: I have nothing but respect for Coach Dave and Coach Curtis and I know Tulane is going to strive for excellence.

@KBJ_5: However, I feel that Nebraska is a better fit for me.

In the excitement of all the commits, I forgot Bussey was committed to Tulane until tonight. Glad he acknowledges the staff and program at Tulane. #Class

• Fire 1

Said he was told we were only taking 1 RB... Calvin Strong supporters are gonna lose it.

Well we got Austin Rose to walk-on, which most said would not happen. Strong is a better prospect, but you never know.

I've heard that Iowa is very interested in Strong. I don't think Strong goes the entire recruiting cycle without a D-1 offer

Free article and video from HuskerOnline:

As a sophomore Bussey accounted for 1,382 yards of total offense and 26 touchdowns. He averaged 10.9 yards per carry on 79 attempts, finishing the year with 974 yards rushing and 18 touchdowns.

A number of things played a factor in his decision on Saturday.

"The hospitality is what stood out to me," Bussey said. "All the people in Nebraska were all behind the program. That really sold me. Just being able to come into this offense, which I think I fit in well, it just felt like the right place to be."

"From the weight room, to the locker room to the coaches offices and the academic support - everything was just wow. It was truly beautiful."