RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

One of his comments has me a little anxious, "As of right now, I'm 100 percent Nebraska." as long as he is the only RB we take. Sounds a little like someone just saving a spot. I bet he continues to look around or if we do offer another RB uses that as an "out". Hope I'm wrong, but don't see this one holding for a whole year.

• Fire 1

One of his comments has me a little anxious, "As of right now, I'm 100 percent Nebraska." as long as he is the only RB we take. Sounds a little like someone just saving a spot. I bet he continues to look around or if we do offer another RB uses that as an "out". Hope I'm wrong, but don't see this one holding for a whole year.

Any "commitment" is subject to change, especially more than a year out from his signing day. Just gotta keep recruiting everyone all the way through.

Any "commitment" is subject to change, especially more than a year out from his signing day.  Just gotta keep recruiting everyone all the way through.

Yeah, just ask ASU.

Ehhh, I wouldn't be so pessimistic. I read that as, "From this point forward"... Just my opinion.

I read in the OWH he said he would be the only RB we would take in this class. I would find it hard to believe NU is giving up on Carlos Strong this soon.

I read in the OWH he said he would be the only RB we would take in this class. I would find it hard to believe NU is giving up on Carlos Strong this soon.

Carlos...hmmmmm

Carlos...hmmmmm

Calvin Strong. That was bad, minus 1.