Richard Sherman

Love it. That's the kind of attitude that made the blackshirts The Blackshirts. Miss those days. You can't just talk, you have to back it up, and Richard Sherman certainly does.

I remember those days. Of course, now we are more focused about battling demons of the underworld at our coaches back, or whatever that dungeons and dragons reference was. I always liked when we focused more on beating the sh#t out of the opposing teams on Saturdays and save the fighting demons in the depths of hell for the Lord.

Sorry folks, got lost in one of my glory days rants.......forgot, Nebraska can't possibly be dominant again. Too much to overcome.

On 3rd and 8, late in the 4th, Peyton will move right and throw across his body to the middle of the field, right into Sherman's lap to seal the deal.

27-23, Seattle.

Want to make a bet.. I bet you that Peyton doesnt get intercepted by Sherman.... or in that case, any of seattles CB's... If he gets picked, it will be because of a tipped ball by a LB. He will be throwing it to his TE, slot WR and RB all day.

Sherman can shut down his guy (presumably Demaryius Thomas most of the game) altogether, but Manning can spread it out to everyone else so that he can probably win the Super Bowl without having to test Sherman at all.

If I was D. Thomas at the Super Bowl and Sherman was covering me all night, I would consider it a good game even if I didn't have a catch, as long as I drew Sherman away from the play and allowed Decker, Welker, J. Thomas, and Moreno to make plays and win the game.

Doesn't his rant remind you (and disturb you) that this smacks of WWE?

Are NFL players going to hit each other on the sidelines with fake folding chairs?

Ha, fake folding chairs? That's funny. Please tell me where you find those, the ACME folding chair company? Admittedly pro wrestling is an easy target for mockery, but that doesn't mean you should talk about what you don't know about.

• Fire 1

I have no problem with what he said or how he said it. Heat of the moment, things are said and you sometimes don't think.

What I perceive to be the issue is that he wasn't humble for the win. That tends to rub the majority of people the wrong way.

We are taught from a young age to "walk softly and carry a big stick", "sharpen your swords quietly", "be humble in victory and gracious in defeat".

You can take one look at the QB from the Broncos and see the stark difference in humility.

No it wasn't, it was at least 8-10 minutes after the play as SF had called two timeouts after the int. He had plenty of time to calm down and the question had nothing to do with Crabtree. He is a class A douche bag and karma will eventually catch up with his sorry ass. The reason why this is such a big deal is that he has done this numerous times....to Brady after Seattle beat the Patriots in Seattle....in Washington when Trent Williams finally had enough and punched him in the face for running his mouth. It gets old when guys like this are simple instigators, but then try to play the victim when they get a reaction. Not to mention that he is lying about the fight between the two in Arizona at a charity event now that a third party that has no ties to either man states that Sherman was the instigator..big surprise. I guess the Tacoma paper should look for a better source than Sherman’s brother next time they try to confirm a story