Recruits Decommitting

Two guarantees when it comes to husker football - fans will whine about recruiting every year and Bo and his guys will keep on winning.

Sucks to lose this kid, but we'll be fine without him.

Are you saying the fans are required to be pleased with the substandard recruiting every year? And I somewhat disagree with the keep on winning part. Minnesota and Iowa say hi. Unless you meant something else by winning.

• Fire 1

2 failed classes and 30 hours to complete by Summer. Clearly we blame the Husker coaches. Not the JUCO coaches that should have been on top of this.

Now that Callahan let the cat out if the bag you know the coaches were wavering

problem is, he was our best prospect. now our class is a joke. that is the coaches fault.

• Fire 1

2 failed classes and 30 hours to complete by Summer. Clearly we blame the Husker coaches. Not the JUCO coaches that should have been on top of this.

problem is, he was our best prospect. now our class is a joke. that is the coaches fault.

In no small part because of their waiting til January to do half of it. Hope for flips, or get the leftovers or find the late bloomers in highschool, but as often as not as soon as we offer the option #3 kid, someone else swoops in.

Two guarantees when it comes to husker football - fans will whine about recruiting every year and Bo and his guys will keep on winning.

Are you saying the fans are required to be pleased with the substandard recruiting every year? And I somewhat disagree with the keep on winning part. Minnesota and Iowa say hi. Unless you meant something else by winning.

I mean winning by winning. Some fans consistently complain that our recruiting isn't good enough, yet only a handful of teams have won more games than Bo since he's been here. I want shiny recruits and championships as much as anybody, but the culture of negativity that has formed around our program is ridiculous and self-defeating.

It's a wonder our coaches can recruit anyone given the consistent attacks from the media and fans that Bo isn't good enough and should be on the hot seat year after year. All the while, he keeps winning games at a rate matched only by some of the greatest coaches in the game.

• Fire 1

How about we wait a few years until we call this class "a joke"

I mean winning by winning. Some fans consistently complain that our recruiting isn't good enough, yet only a handful of teams have won more games than Bo since he's been here.

Only if you have a huge hand. We're tied for 18th in winning percentage since Bo arrived. If you factor in SOS we're in the 20 to 25 range in terms of quality since 2008. That's about where we end up in the rankings every year under Bo.

He's never broken the 4 loss barrier so let's not make his accomplishments into something they are not. To his credit, he's done just enough to not get fired.

I mean winning by winning. Some fans consistently complain that our recruiting isn't good enough, yet only a handful of teams have won more games than Bo since he's been here.

Only if you have a huge hand. We're tied for 18th in winning percentage since Bo arrived. If you factor in SOS we're in the 20 to 25 range in terms of quality since 2008. That's about where we end up in the rankings every year under Bo.

He's never broken the 4 loss barrier so let's not make his accomplishments into something they are not. To his credit, he's done just enough to not get fired.

Probably not the place for an extended debate, but the only BCS level coaches with more wins than Bo since 2008 are named saban, stoops, gundy, miles, kelly and meyer. When you consider that all of their programs have a reputation for cheating except for Kelly and Bo, that's pretty good company.

Probably not the place for an extended debate, but the only BCS level coaches with more wins than Bo since 2008 are named saban, stoops, gundy, miles, kelly and meyer. When you consider that all of their programs have a reputation for cheating except for Kelly and Bo, that's pretty good company.

Um...maybe only bo

"...impose an 18-month show-cause penalty on Kelly for recruiting violations at Oregon"

I guess i dont see how anyone could expect this recruiting class to resemble anything close to elite with all the public speculation about Bo's job. He's on the hot seat. It's no secret. He's gotta find a way to get something done with what he's got and go from there. Not that we really know anything about this class anyway.

• Fire 1

I guess i dont see how anyone could expect this recruiting class to resemble anything close to elite with all the public speculation about Bo's job. He's on the hot seat. It's no secret. He's gotta find a way to get something done with what he's got and go from there. Not that we really know anything about this class anyway.

So...how many verbal commits have we lost so far? Maybe four? because that would make sense.