Signed - OT Matt Farniok

Mavric

He's the type of close to home talent we have to lock up. We really shouldn't allow somebody with the talent of Farniok to slip away. Plus, we're in need of some tackles. So please, Matt, jump on board!

A lot of people that say they are in the "know" are saying an offer and showing that we want him will make Farniok 'N', but my sources say otherwise. If we are his biggest offer he would want to come here. If there are any bigger fish, he's gone. Most notably SEC offers.

He's the type of close to home talent we have to lock up. We really shouldn't allow somebody with the talent of Farniok to slip away. Plus, we're in need of some tackles. So please, Matt, jump on board!

A lot of people that say they are in the "know" are saying an offer and showing that we want him will make Farniok 'N', but my sources say otherwise. If we are his biggest offer he would want to come here. If there are any bigger fish, he's gone. Most notably SEC offers.

Getting in early never hurts.

He will get bigger offers but this is a kid that Nebraska needs to get, on proximity alone.T

he more he gets on campus, and this weekend is a good start, the better our chances are. I'm of the mind if Pelini offered his older brother Derek, who would have come to Lincoln, Matt would be all but a lock imho.

I don't think you guys understood what I just told you... at all.

Your "sources" told you that if a big school from the SEC offers, he will go there over Nebraska. Not really hard to understand.....at all. But thanks for trying to act important bc you apparently have a friend that is a salt water aquarium guy.

• Fire 7

Your "in the know" guys from Huskermax know jack sh#t.
Is it the same guy who swore Burrow was going to de commit from OSU because of Beck?

No.

I actually was mainly talking about Huskermax posters being ones that were talking that he will be N no doubt, when that just isn't the case. I am from Sioux Falls, so my sources aren't cyber pals.

Your "sources" told you that if a big school from the SEC offers, he will go there over Nebraska. Not really hard to understand.....at all. But thanks for trying to act important bc you apparently have a friend that is a salt water aquarium guy.

Lol, read the posts directly after my original posts. They clearly weren't understanding. You think a junior in HS gives a #*#* about fish tanks!?!?

• Fire 1