Signed - OT Matt Farniok

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Will be interesting to see what happens with Farniok.

Plays in State Championship tomorrow night.

Iowa plays at home vs Purdue next week.

Nebraska plays at home vs Iowa the following week.

Potential to take both his officials for games and then make a decision shortly after. I know he said he wants to wait til January, but I think we could have a decision sooner than later if he really is down to Iowa and Nebraska like Schaefer said on the radio.

Does anyone know if/when he has scheduled officials?

I know he has been to Husker games before as an unofficial visitor, but has he done the same since at Iowa (not including visits when his brother played there)

EDIT: Oops, mistook IA ST for IOWA.

Potential to take both his officials for games and then make a decision shortly after. I know he said he wants to wait til January, but I think we could have a decision sooner than later if he really is down to Iowa and Nebraska like Schaefer said on the radio.

I know he has been to Husker games before as an unofficial visitor, but has he done the same since at Iowa (not including visits when his brother played there)

He had a brother play for the Hawkeyes? I thought the brother played for the Cyclones? Maybe I'm wrong but thought one played for ISU and one for OU.

He had a brother play for the Hawkeyes? I thought the brother played for the Cyclones? Maybe I'm wrong but thought one played for ISU and one for OU.

You're right, my mistake. I slipped up.

You're right, my mistake. I slipped up.

No worries. I'm worried enough Iowa the way it is, you really had me scared.