Vick Gone

• 3 months later...

I guess we will see how good of a lawyer his brothers money can buy.  I hope they lock this guy up and no NFL team gives him a shot.  He doesn't deserve it.  He has been given too many chances and blown them all.

In case no one noticed, Marcus Vick went undrafted. Haven't heard whether he's gotten a free agent offer, but...

I guess we will see how good of a lawyer his brothers money can buy.  I hope they lock this guy up and no NFL team gives him a shot.  He doesn't deserve it.  He has been given too many chances and blown them all.

In case no one noticed, Marcus Vick went undrafted. Haven't heard whether he's gotten a free agent offer, but...

He has accepted an invitation to be in the Dolphins rookie camp...

He has accepted an invitation to be in the Dolphins rookie camp...

:rollin

Man, that's great! He accepts an offer from a team based in Miami. Any bets on how long before he's involved in some off-the-field trouble?

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that they even gave him a chance shows me that they are a worthless franchise with no morals "1st and 10 Vick takes the ball he's at the 10 bang bang bang oh my god he shot the linebacker!!!" "Touchdown Miami!!!" He'll fit in well down in Miami!!! :thumbs

lol yeah Vick will be the only player known to bring in a gun to the contract negotiation. prolly held the owner's relatives hostage or something.