SIGNED QB A.J. Bush

Mavric

Man, for as excited as people were about Raymond's ambition to recruit southern kids a few years ago and his "connections," it appears Warren actually knows how to connect with the kids and get them excited about DONU... which was a skill that evaded Raymond and eventually frustrated him IIRC.

We'll have to see how his secondary's actually play, but between Warren, Fisher, and Garrison we've hired some damn good recruiters lately. Love it!!

• Fire 2

Man, for as excited as people were about Raymond's ambition to recruit southern kids a few years ago and his "connections," it appears Warren actually knows how to connect with the kids and get them excited about DONU... which was a skill that evaded Raymond and eventually frustrated him IIRC.

We'll have to see how his secondary's actually play, but between Warren, Fisher, and Garrison we've hired some damn good recruiters lately. Love it!!

Yup, between Raymond and Terry neither could quite embrace recruiting to Nebraska. Not undervaluing their recruiting skills, but it takes a certain skill set to recruit the South to Lincoln.

Sounds like he nearly committed to Warren during his in-home visit but Warren told him to wait, think it over and come look things over first.  Love that about this staff.  He should be :bigredn:  by Saturday.

Wow! Does Bo run a recruiting with character clinic for all incoming staff?! Great to hear Warren has already developed the right philosophy.

Sounds like he nearly committed to Warren during his in-home visit but Warren told him to wait, think it over and come look things over first. Love that about this staff. He should be :bigredn: by Saturday.

Wow! Does Bo run a recruiting with character clinic for all incoming staff?! Great to hear Warren has already developed the right philosophy.

I think he just goes after the right men. This is a career Air-Force guy we're talking about, after all. Even if his moral compass doesn't point straight north, he knows how to follow orders and be disciplined.

Sounds like he nearly committed to Warren during his in-home visit but Warren told him to wait, think it over and come look things over first. Love that about this staff. He should be :bigredn: by Saturday.

I think he just goes after the right men. This is a career Air-Force guy we're talking about, after all. Even if his moral compass doesn't point straight north, he knows how to follow orders and be disciplined.

Also, as an Air Force man, he knows how to handle disasters and adversity, like when his A/C goes out. :funnyhahah

I saw Norcross early on in the season on one of the nationally televised high school games. I remember thinking this kid was pretty raw, but man, what an athlete. At the time I hoped that Nebraska would take a look at him; funny how things work out. And great to see the work that Coach Warren is doing; definitely looking like a very solid hire!

I dont get how this kid would get an offer over an in-state kid like Easton Stick, but I guess that's why Pelini makes the big bucks and not me...

Watch the films... I like Easton Stick too, but he is not the athlete this kid is.

Well, hopefully he can catch if that's the thinking.