2014 Ticket Prices

Mavric

For the fourth straight year, regular season ticket-holders will play $56 per game (and $392 total for the seven home dates). NU faculty and staff will be charged $53 per game ($371 total) and NU students $23 ($161 total).

Nebraska also has set single-game ticket costs at $65 for its first two nonconference games at Memorial Stadium, then $75 for the Miami game on Sept. 20 and all Big Ten home contests.

OWH Article

Not sure how many non-season tickets were available last year but it sounds like there will be some this year.

The single game tickets have been hit or miss over the passed couple years. I think with the Big10 and farther travels theyve been a bit more available. But there have also been some games that they havent been-or I just didnt check in time. But last year, they were available for every game.

I also read somewhere that theyre offering season ticket packages in the upper North without donation. I'm thinkin about nabbin me a set of 4 up there.

I also read somewhere that theyre offering season ticket packages in the upper North without donation. I'm thinkin about nabbin me a set of 4 up there.

This is going to start happening more and more. Last season, you could get a ticket for under $40 to literally any home game if you waited until a few hours beforehand. And I'm not talking about scalping, but on sites like StubHub. I got in to the So. Miss game with an $8 ticket off StubHub.

This is going to start happening more and more. Last season, you could get a ticket for under $40 to literally any home game if you waited until a few hours beforehand. And I'm not talking about scalping, but on sites like StubHub. I got in to the So. Miss game with an $8 ticket off StubHub.

And technically, that doesnt affect the sellout status beins a secondary market. I'm referring to these packages being offered by the university directly. I know I know, and like I've always said, barring catastrophic circumstances, the sellout streak will not be allowed to end. Between the school and boosters, it will continue. But I'm just wondering if the expansion is having more of an effect than they initially thought. I know donation levels are at an all time low, and now ticket packages up for sale for no donation at all, and combine that with an inarguable stagnant status of the program direction itself, I'm thinking now might be the time to jump on board and get ahold of 4 while it's cheap. Cuz if Bo get's over the hump and we get back to that perennial top 10 status, it's not gonna stay this way.

And technically, that doesnt affect the sellout status beins a secondary market. I'm referring to these packages being offered by the university directly. I know I know, and like I've always said, barring catastrophic circumstances, the sellout streak will not be allowed to end. Between the school and boosters, it will continue. But I'm just wondering if the expansion is having more of an effect than they initially thought. I know donation levels are at an all time low, and now ticket packages up for sale for no donation at all, and combine that with an inarguable stagnant status of the program direction itself, I'm thinking now might be the time to jump on board and get ahold of 4 while it's cheap. Cuz if Bo get's over the hump and we get back to that perennial top 10 status, it's not gonna stay this way.

I'm sure, at least, that they are acknowledging the decline in demand. I'd guess that the expansion effected prices quite a bit more than they expected, but a big part of that is the product on the field and that's the great thing about sports is that you can't control or know how that's going to go.

Glad I was able to help.

Unfortunately, I have too many to even try to get them together. 15 could not be worked out close enough to each other. Was taking the grand kids and wanted to be setting with them all. May wait and see if any of our allotment is left over, or just go to the game do a tail gate. Had planned on that anyway.

The lady felt all the tickets would be gone within two hours, so if you want them, you better call. They are in what is called a premium area.