QB G.J. Kinne

i think baylor had a great start last year and had a winning record when we played them.  I think Coach Morris, or however the hell you spell his name, is goin to win a few games there, but wont be in a CCG anytime soon.  Recruiting for Baylor is always an uphill battle, but the staff at baylor is making improvements.

Not really. Don't get me wrong he is a good coach but as far as him attracting talent...I don't think so. Baylor is getting the "left overs" that Texas, Tech and the Aggies don't recruit. Don't get me wrong though....Texas I believe has one of if not the best state for recruiting players. So even if they are "left overs" those kids could roll in to almost any other state and start for teams.

perhaps you need to look at their last couple of recruiting classes and compare them to the ones they had in 2004, 2003, etc..

i think baylor had a great start last year and had a winning record when we played them.  I think Coach Morris, or however the hell you spell his name, is goin to win a few games there, but wont be in a CCG anytime soon.  Recruiting for Baylor is always an uphill battle, but the staff at baylor is making improvements.

Not really. Don't get me wrong he is a good coach but as far as him attracting talent...I don't think so. Baylor is getting the "left overs" that Texas, Tech and the Aggies don't recruit. Don't get me wrong though....Texas I believe has one of if not the best state for recruiting players. So even if they are "left overs" those kids could roll in to almost any other state and start for teams.

perhaps you need to look at their last couple of recruiting classes and compare them to the ones they had in 2004, 2003, etc..

I don't need too. I don't get all caught up into the hype of how many stars a kid has.

I don't need too. I don't get all caught up into the hype of how many stars a kid has.

thats nice, but perhaps you can observe for yourself that they are getting bigger and faster guys, despite their star ratings.