Player: Avery Anderson

Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
School: Pine Creek
Position: Cornerback
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 172 lbs
40 time:
Offers: Arizona St, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming
Visits: Spring Game '13; Junior Day '14; Spring Game '14; BRW '14; 8/30/14 vs. Florida Atlantic; 9/20/14 vs. Miami; 9/27/14 vs. Illinois

O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: #234 Overall; #24 CB; :star :star :star :star
247: #40 S; :star :star :star
Scout: #32 S; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #41 ATH: :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

The fact he's looking around and it so early leads me to think it's possible for a flip.

I should say, I do not know how hard he is looking, but the fact he has got to see campus, was in the room when his friend Lee committed, and he seems to like Warren, we will have to keep an eye on how it develops.

Agreed. Should try to get him out to the Spring Game with Lee if they can make it. I just have a feeling his verbal isn't so solid.

The fact he's looking around and it so early leads me to think it's possible for a flip.

I should say, I do not know how hard he is looking, but the fact he has got to see campus, was in the room when his friend Lee committed, and he seems to like Warren, we will have to keep an eye on how it develops.

Agreed. Should try to get him out to the Spring Game with Lee if they can make it. I just have a feeling his verbal isn't so solid.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it isn't considering he doesn't have a commit tag after his name :P

Yeah I'm pretty sure it isn't considering he doesn't have a commit tag after his name :P

Haha, I got you.

At any rate, says he will be coming back for the Spring Game.