QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Just wondering if you had more information.

I don't have any information -- I guess I didn't know / don't worry too much about him changing his twitter background and so on. Just that Urban and Beck made their pitch last night and he seemed pumped about the Buckeyes afterwards.

Not the end of the world; I mean, it would have been very unusual to see that visit go poorly, right?

What you *hope* is that the outcome of the visit isn't like when Riley visited some of our DB recruits shortly after he was hired and locked them down for good (canceled contact and visits with other schools, etc). We'll find out more, I suppose.

Job's brother Jamie (I believe) posts on 247 quite a bit, he has said repeatedly they are going about it with a level head and they needed to meet with UM and Beck because some questions needed to be answered. He has never alluded to a decommitment from tOSU. After last night they said they will talk to the recruiting guys on Sunday, prob nothing to talk about till then. If we get an in home I think that would be the first sign of something. But me just sptiballing I would bet if anything happens it would be SUPER quiet, I bet they wouldn't tell anyone about other coaches coming in home or even a visit to Lincoln. Sounds like a super solid family that really doesn't want any drama. And it would cause quite a bit for the 2x Mr ohio football to decommit from the school that just won the National championship, not to mention his dad is a coach at Ohio.