QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

If he goes to OSU with the log jam of QBs there, I have to wonder what he's thinking.....

It has to be appealing that that they were able to develop a 3rd string QB into a potential first round draft pick without any prior game experience. That made it glaringly obvious how poor our old staff developed QBs. We also don't want the future leader of our team to be afraid of competition.

If Riley steals one from Urb, he shows everyone he is going to be a legitimate threat in recruiting

We may not even get into the ring on this one. All it takes is for Urban to have closed it out with the meeting. It's very late in the game, Urban's the best recruiter in the game, and his team won the championship.

Let's hope that Riley and Langsdorf at least can get in the door. That can be all it takes.

If he goes to OSU with the log jam of QBs there, I have to wonder what he's thinking.....

It has to be appealing that that they were able to develop a 3rd string QB into a potential first round draft pick without any prior game experience. That made it glaringly obvious how poor our old staff developed QBs. We also don't want the future leader of our team to be afraid of competition.

Part of our old staff now works for Ohio State.

Uhm, our old QB coach now works for Ohio State.

Oh, yeah. Um...nevermind.

Nebraska had a QB coach?

Your point about developing a 3rd string QB is well taken, however it shouldn't be underestimated just how UNIQUE this particular 3rd String QB is.........

He is such a physical specimen that he could probably find a place on the field at LB, TE, RB or a number of other positions.

I doubt whether many other programs in the country have such a malleable piece of athleticism just wasting away at 3rd string.....

So it was more than just developing.............it was the raw material on hand to work with.....

OK....I read a lot on the internet and listen to one hell of a lot of sports radio, I haven't heard or read anyone say he was going to be a first round pick.

• Fire 1

OK....I read a lot on the internet and listen to one hell of a lot of sports radio, I haven't heard or read anyone say he was going to be a first round pick.

I've read that his advisers thought he could sneak into the end of the first round. That might be way off, but that's what I was basing my comment on.

Same. I have heard that it wouldn't be surprising if a team took a gamble on him in the 4th or 5th but that more than likely he is a 6th or 7th (although you cannot disregard the stock that teams put into media coverage when drafting... Or so it seems.).

I've read that his advisers thought he could sneak into the end of the first round. That might be way off, but that's what I was basing my comment on.

Those are the advisers that want to just make money off him right now.