Spring Practice Dumpster Fire

Mavric

Just watched a video of Callahan after the practice...showed a little footage of practice....

The hell is he doing here? Out! Out I say!

This is promising. Pelini has done an admirable job when he's gotten time, I thought.

He's had six years! How much more does he need to get it done?

:P

It won't let me quote the two people - but I dropped this two days ago - whoever posted the Ohio State post game and Walksalone have continued it. I wonder why people don't attack you guys? Interesting, very interesting. In fact, you guys got +1's for apparently trying to start it back up LOL.

Because my whole life isn't spent on here I'm not part of "the crowd", cool I get it. That's fine. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Nebraska football - where we can hopefully win something of significance. Or maybe our next "best QB in the nation" will win an award or a conf. champ or a real bowl game to justify such claims.

Oh and I'm a troll? Ha.

It won't let me quote the two people - but I dropped this two days ago - whoever posted the Ohio State post game and Walksalone have continued it. I wonder why people don't attack you guys? Interesting, very interesting. In fact, you guys got +1's for apparently trying to start it back up LOL.

Because my whole life isn't spent on here I'm not part of "the crowd", cool I get it. That's fine. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Nebraska football - where we can hopefully win something of significance. Or maybe our next "best QB in the nation" will win an award or a conf. champ or a real bowl game to justify such claims.

Oh and I'm a troll? Ha.

Just stop. Or take it to the woodshed.

• Fire 5

Oh and I'm a troll? Ha.

Just stop. Or take it to the woodshed.

Just stop feeding the troll. The tread just got back on track.

Or maybe our next "best QB in the nation" will win an award or a conf. champ or a real bowl game to justify such claims.

Oh and I'm a troll? Ha.

Our last was the all B1G QB his Jr. Year,and football is a team sport. If he had the defense and coaching staffs of the mid 90s, he'd have won more.

And yes, this post was troll worthy.

Now I'm done, moving on....

To me it seems like we have a better mentality as a team than the past few years.

On defense we have guys like Mike Rose, and Josh Mitchell talking trash to the offensive players. We have a chance to have a nasty defense this year and in the future because it seems like we have established what we want out of our defense.

The offense has TA who has taken a leadership role. However, I think we need to develop an offensive identity instead of a little of everything, we can be successful in any kind of offense as long as can focus on that type of offense IMO.

Just read @marcmorehouse's latest story. Iowa will have 10 running backs on scholarship-10! That's 11.7 percent of their total scholarships!

@Sean_Callahan

That just means more victims for the AIRBHG

• Fire 3