2014 Diamond in the rough

Alex Boryca or Bo Kitrell. Both walked on obviously. Both could play FB or LB. Both are friggen beasts. Boryca comes from Cozad and destroyed people on both sides of the ball during their run to the title and is dominating everyone on the wrestling mat this winter. Kitrell is a legacy and tackled everything (200+ tackles last fall) for Ashland Greenwood.

• Fire 3

Alex Boryca or Bo Kitrell. Both walked on obviously. Both could play FB or LB. Both are friggen beasts. Boryca comes from Cozad and destroyed people on both sides of the ball during their run to the title and is dominating everyone on the wrestling mat this winter. Kitrell is a legacy and tackled everything (200+ tackles last fall) for Ashland Greenwood.

Excellllllllllllllllllent!

Love hearing about guys like this and I hope you're right. 200+ tackles is just awesome. The name I'd like to throw in here is Jack Van Almen. Two reasons. One, cool name. Two, not the biggest or fastest, but this guys read and recognition is fantastic. I like his physicality too. Maybe we add some pounds to him, could be a future Middle LB, Will Compton type of guy.

The two pure CB's catch my eye in this class.

Trai is obviously the one of the two that is getting more pub. But they both seem to have fallen thru the cracks somewhat.

Trai had pushes by upstart Baylor who's en vogue right now and OU. One piece of signing day fluff I read mentioned that they didn't understand why Texas didn't get on him sooner. I believe that was a quote from his coach.

Chris Jones, on the other hand... his coach said he's normally the type of prospect that goes to FSU or Florida. His situation was just more circumstantial than anything He committed to Purdue early and by the time he was looking around those two schools happened to be full at CB.

Could just be coachspeak... but I think both are vastly underrated and we're lucky to have em.

i know the Kitrells and just want to add that Bo is a very high quality person as well as player. It won't matter if he is an all american or a back-up....he is an honorable addition to the program.