Another Player dismissed??

C N Red

or it was a euphemism about something completely unrelated to the team.

I like the euphemism idea.

For example: (Joining his friends at a strip club) "Yeah, Suzy wanted to watch a movie tonight, but she chose Steel Magnolias, so I decided to clear up some roster space. Now let's make it rain!"

Or: "Man, that combo at M&N Sandwich shop yesterday has been sitting in my gut like a brick. I finally cleared up some roster space this morning. Let's get something to eat."

• Fire 1

Someone posted a Status about it here when he posted the tweet. I have no idea if it's true, if someone was dismissed or not, but the fact that it was taken down says it was either a joke, Cooper was misinformed, or it was a euphemism about something completely unrelated to the team.

Or he was properly informed but later realized he shouldn't have tweeted about it, whatever it may be.

HJax was thrown around quite a bit last night

Wondered if this would happen. Have thought for last couple months that some might happen with Harvey. Went from starter to non-player and #4 on the depth chart last season. Now he has Coop and LeRoy firmly ahead of him and young guys like Singleton, Martinez, maybe Gerry ready to rock and roll after their RS years. If it is really HJax, best of luck to him but I just haven't seen him be athletic enough for it to hurt us too much....reminds me a lot of PJ Smith.

HJax was thrown around quite a bit last night

Wondered if this would happen. Have thought for last couple months that some might happen with Harvey. Went from starter to non-player and #4 on the depth chart last season. Now he has Coop and LeRoy firmly ahead of him and young guys like Singleton, Martinez, maybe Gerry ready to rock and roll after their RS years. If it is really HJax, best of luck to him but I just haven't seen him be athletic enough for it to hurt us too much....reminds me a lot of PJ Smith.

If thats the case unless he goes down a level he's done playing. I don't think he was set to graduate where he could transfer someplace else for a last season of D1. Perhaps I'm incorrect.