Tilted Kilt manager arrested

Been to Tilted Kilt here in Lincoln once. Thought the food was ok, and the B Team was horrendous.

It WilI be interesting to see how their business does once the Twin Peaks opens up in the Haymarket.

Been to the TP in Des Moines. Way better than hooters and TK. Better scenery, colder beer. The food was good. The other perk was it was the start of their Valentines lingerie week.

Been to Tilted Kilt here in Lincoln once. Thought the food was ok, and the B Team was horrendous.

It WilI be interesting to see how their business does once the Twin Peaks opens up in the Haymarket.

Been to the TP in Des Moines. Way better than hooters and TK. Better scenery, colder beer. The food was good. The other perk was it was the start of their Valentines lingerie week.

TP in Omaha was nice. I thought every girl working there was hot and the food was actually pretty decent. I plan on going back. Plus Huskerhounds is right there so that's just a bonus.

The Kilt's food is definitely better than Hooters, but service is usually not that great. We have a few here in AZ (including what I believe was the original one in Tempe), and I have a buddy that managed one in Denver. It's interesting that the talent has to sign "talent contracts" that require them to keep up their appearance, not gain too much weight, etc. Wow.

The Kilt's food is definitely better than Hooters, but service is usually not that great. We have a few here in AZ (including what I believe was the original one in Tempe), and I have a buddy that managed one in Denver. It's interesting that the talent has to sign "talent contracts" that require them to keep up their appearance, not gain too much weight, etc. Wow.

When they are obviously hired because they look a certain way, why wouldn't they be required to stay looking a certain way?

Interesting they have to sign the contracts. Always wondered how they can hire only good looking women and not be discriminating.