Tilted Kilt manager arrested

A Tilted Kilt opened in my town just this past month. The food was decent and they had tons of big screens. I'm not going to hold it against them that they hire attractive waitresses, and dress them in skimpy clothes. I'll definitely go back. :lol:

Is the food better at theTilted Kilt than at Hooters? If the food is good and the service is good, then I agree with you.

The problem is when these places hang their hat on their waitresses looking hot and the food sucks and takes for ever to get to your table. Kind of defeats the purpose of going to a restaurant.

A Tilted Kilt opened in my town just this past month. The food was decent and they had tons of big screens. I'm not going to hold it against them that they hire attractive waitresses, and dress them in skimpy clothes. I'll definitely go back. :lol:

Is the food better at theTilted Kilt than at Hooters? If the food is good and the service is good, then I agree with you.

The problem is when these places hang their hat on their waitresses looking hot and the food sucks and takes for ever to get to your table. Kind of defeats the purpose of going to a restaurant.

I've only been to Hooters three times, and the food was just so-so. Better food at Tilted Kilt. Plus tons of big screens playing every game that's on. And skimpy outfits. What's not to like? I'm not going to hold it against the whole chain just because the manager in Lincoln is a bit of a pervert. :lol:

I've been to Twin Peaks 3 times, with last night being the most recent and have not had a bad experience so far. They were very busy last night but the food was good and so was the service. It's far better than hooters, both for food and women. Haven't had a chance to go to Tilted Kilt.

Tilted Kilt's menu is a little different. It's more "Irish pub" themed rather than generic sports bar.

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/menu/

I've never had good food at a Hooters, so I would say it's better but it's not hard to be better than bad. Right? lol

TK's menu looks decent. We're getting a TK in Greeley very soon (might already be open??). The girls may not be enough without good food, service, and ambiance, but hot girls in skimpy outfits sure aren't going to ruin the experience on their own.

Irish Stew, Pastrami sandwiches, Shephards Pie, stuff soaked in Guiness, chest beefers with short plaid skirts.....I'll give it more than a fair chance.

Strip clubs have their place. Restaurants have their place.

And (for me) never the twain shall meet. These compromise establishments are lame.

Probably not a bad general rule. Quite a few years ago, over in Fort Collins, they had a topless donut place. Uh no I didn't try it. Some things just don't go together.

And (for me) never the twain shall meet. These compromise establishments are lame.

Probably not a bad general rule. Quite a few years ago, over in Fort Collins, they had a topless donut place. Uh no I didn't try it. Some things just don't go together.

Did they deliver the glazed donuts on their chest beefers?

Never been to TP, but been to TK a couple of times, they were busy, but service was good, drinks and food came out at a reasonable time, which I thought was impressive considering I was with my wife and son, so they probably didn't think they'd get as good of a tip compared to the tables of salivating guys around us.

Oh, and Hooters food is awful. No desire to go to any of them again.

I don't think so. I heard tell that the "talent" looked like old retired strippers, sad and saggy. Mmmmm, just what you want with your breakfast pastry ehh?

I don't think so. I heard tell that the "talent" looked like old retired strippers, sad and saggy. Mmmmm, just what you want with your breakfast pastry ehh?

That's too bad. Sounds like the Hooters in Topeka.