Mavric

Player: Sheriron Jones
Hometown: Moreno Valley, California
School: Rancho Verdo
Position: Dual-Threat Quarterback
Height: 6-2
Weight: 185
40 time:
Offers: Akron, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Indiana, Nebraska, Washington State
Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #218 Overall; #9 DTQB; :star :star :star :star
247: #141 Overall; #8 DTQB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #232 Overall; #15 QB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #217 Overall; #7 DTQB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

First time post. I could not resist though. Of the film of qb's I seen thus far he is most impressive. Everything that thanks tom rr said is true. Positives I saw was ball placement, footwork, and pocket presence.

He seems to be a perfectionist. For example, when he threw behind and low to his left he was discussed with himself . Also he made three throws that were highly questionable. He is technically sound for a junior.

I think he fits Nebraska. Now I think you dig deeper to validate his work ethic, toughness, and leadership but I like this kids skill set and what he brings to the table.

I like Delton too but this qb would be 1a.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is a good chance here. Academics are a priority and a good support system needs to follow suit.

Not only would I sale his place in the offense but also those skilled offensive lineman and stable of running backs the huskers have acquired recently. Which allows him to do what he does in distributing the ball lessoning other stress factors in the game that TM had to deal with early on.

Imo, should committ soon so neb can use it as leverage to get him a talented wr a partner in crime if you will.

I think I'll go to a couple of his games this fall and take a look see. Take an LEO buddy along so at least one of us has a weapon.

It looks like a pretty good school just N of where I worked at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. And I'll follow the rulz.

• 2 months later...