QB Sheriron Jones [Tennessee Commit]

Mavric

Yeah mine as well. From what I read it seems like Florida and Arizona have a eye on him. Florida would be a great spot with Roof offense but the gators program is unstable right now.

Arizona I would have a keen eye on how they use and the success Ansu Solomon has this year if any.

A waiting game is being used here

Dillman is great qb in his own right extremely physical a very hard runner and good thrower

I think jones waits and see what happens this year with these three teams. I would like him to work with placement and fades plus touch with distance and seperation, imo

• 4 months later...

Hey now,

Do you guys believe he could be the starter next year if he came here? Is he better than Armstrong?

I know that sounds a little crazy, considering Armstrong is basically a two year starter and has won a lot of games for us.

And here we go...

Hey now, hang on here. I like Armstrong, but the perception is that he isn't very good.

I just wonder if there are any 4 star recruits out there that have got to be thinking they could beat him out coming in.

Because if they can't, then why would you come? You would have two more years to sit on the bench and wait, which is why we will probably lose Stanton this year.