Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

I want in the tourney and I wanted another shot at Michigan. This really sucks.

We still might get in. If we don't get in, it should make these guys even more hungry for next year. I would think they would come in playing on fire.

I agree. However if we do get in this year, this game could give us a looong hangover.

We've actually gotten some help the last two days and a loss to the #23 team in the RPI won't hurt that badly. The biggest thing holding us back is our record away from PBA. But I think we're in unless several automatic bids go to teams that weren't going to make the tourney otherwise.

Wha...

I don't understand you guys. We have roughly a 96% certainty of being selected Sunday and the consensus amongst everyone all week was "the only possible way we don't make it is if we lose to Purdue" now all the sudden there's all this uncertainty about whether or not we'll be in.

Relax a little.

There is no way a 4 point loss knocks them out.

I sure hope not but NO WAY is a pretty strong term!

I think we might want to hope Xavier loses tonight as well as root for Seton Hall to beat Providence.

Wha...

I don't understand you guys. We have roughly a 96% certainty of being selected Sunday and the consensus amongst everyone all week was "the only possible way we don't make it is if we lose to Purdue" now all the sudden there's all this uncertainty about whether or not we'll be in.

Relax a little.

I agree. I don't see a scenario at this point where we don't make the dance. IMO, we're a lock. We earned our way in and I don't believe we need any further help. Lots of angst over nothing, imo.