WR Spencer Tears [Northern Illinois Commit]

Mavric

If it's because of Stringfellow than good riddance. That said who knows why he's doing it

Was interested to see if you had heard a reason for this.

I think this surprised everybody. I'm sure we'll find out here soon enough. Interesting timing with the transfer. I could see him being pissed about Stringfellow, knowing he's probably the best WR recruit we've had in recent memory, probably since Irving Fryar

If it's because of Stringfellow than good riddance. That said who knows why he's doing it

Was interested to see if you had heard a reason for this.

I think this surprised everybody. I'm sure we'll find out here soon enough. Interesting timing with the transfer. I could see him being pissed about Stringfellow, knowing he's probably the best WR recruit we've had in recent memory, probably since Irving Fryar

Would be a very odd reason. We have multiple WRs on the field at once and rotate a good number of guys throughout the game. He thinks he is going to go to a team and be their only wideout?

• Fire 1

CJ Johnson, come on down! You're the next .......nvm. This would bode well for CJ imo.

@CJ_Johnson15. Something about Tears never felt right.

I guess CJ is thinking the same thing. Big camp for him now. Good luck to CJ.

That was Callahan talking about CJ having a spot at NU now that Tears decommitted. It was Callahan that said "something about Tears never felt right.

Tears decommitment paves the way for Nebraska possibly offering @CJ_Johnson15. Something about Tears never felt right.

• Fire 1

CJ Johnson, come on down! You're the next .......nvm. This would bode well for CJ imo.

@CJ_Johnson15. Something about Tears never felt right.

I guess CJ is thinking the same thing. Big camp for him now. Good luck to CJ.

That was Callahan talking about CJ having a spot at NU now that Tears decommitted. It was Callahan that said "something about Tears never felt right.

2Ghh00a3_normal.jpegSean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 4h

Tears decommitment paves the way for Nebraska possibly offering @CJ_Johnson15. Something about Tears never felt right.

For some reason, I read that as Callahan RT CJ. Thanks for clearing that up.