SIGNED - S Aaron Williams

Mavric

Got a couple more predictions for N today. We seem to be attracting some good secondary talent. With dale and Daugherty still interested we might have to tell a good safety talent no. Which is a great problem to have

Not if you pick the wrong one....

Watching the 3 play I am not sure if their is a wrong one. They all seem like great prospects.

December grad as well.

Big plus, all 3 DB recruits should be in classes, and essential off of the board, before the final recruiting push and get to hit the ground running in Spring Ball.

Yup. And I think this is even more important with Aaron Williams because I could have seen Georgia sniffing around late if they miss out on a guy or two. And maybe they still will before then, but we'll just have to see.

BTW welcome Aaron! The last DB recruit out of Georgia worked very well for Nebraska and I hope Aaron does too!

Got a couple more predictions for N today. We seem to be attracting some good secondary talent. With dale and Daugherty still interested we might have to tell a good safety talent no. Which is a great problem to have

It will be hard to tell Daugherty and Dale no....for what it's worth I am seeing Williams was told he will be a candidate.