If y'all are wrestling fans.....

Well the yearly purge happened today, WWE removed a bunch of jabronis from the company.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/483435-wwe-releases-8-year-veteran-in-locker-room-clean-out-body-count-rises-to-11

WWE has come to terms on the release of 8-year company veteran JTG, whose real name is Jayson Anthony Paul. This brings today's locker room clean-out body count to a total of 11.

JTG

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

Marc Harris (referee)

• 1 month later...

A "boring" chant for Bray Wyatt tonight. The John Cena burial is complete.

Idk, I think this is finally the opponent that makes Bray a full on heel. Everyone loves Jericho.

I hope this crowd was just an anomaly and it is just heel heat. But when I wait two hours through a bunch of sh#t just to see Brays segment and Im actually enjoying his war of words with Y2J and all of a sudden I cant hear what he is saying bc idiots are chanting "boring" because they are too dumb to actually comprehend his character, I get a little irritated.

Way too much TV time for HHH, Steph, Kane, Orton, Reigns and Cena last night. I don't give a crap about Fandango and his stupid storyline. Rusev/Swagger is okay only bc of Lana and Colter. I enjoyed that segment, but the crowd def. ruined the segment I was most looking forward to.

A "boring" chant for Bray Wyatt tonight. The John Cena burial is complete.

Idk, I think this is finally the opponent that makes Bray a full on heel. Everyone loves Jericho.

I hope this crowd was just an anomaly and it is just heel heat. But when I wait two hours through a bunch of sh#t just to see Brays segment and Im actually enjoying his war of words with Y2J and all of a sudden I cant hear what he is saying bc idiots are chanting "boring" because they are too dumb to actually comprehend his character, I get a little irritated.

Way too much TV time for HHH, Steph, Kane, Orton, Reigns and Cena last night. I don't give a crap about Fandango and his stupid storyline. Rusev/Swagger is okay only bc of Lana and Colter. I enjoyed that segment, but the crowd def. ruined the segment I was most looking forward to.

I think the chant started because he was on the Titantron and not onstage. This was feud that got a "This is awesome!" Chant when introduced, let's not forget.

The crowd was kinda lame last night. Jericho cut a great smark promo and the crowd was dead.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe they made Cena look that weak.

They wanted Brock to look like a beast until Reigns beats him at Mania

Reigns does nothing for me. I can watch Ambrose or Rollins all day though. They have so much more talent than Reigns (mic work and in-ring ability) any day of the week.