***2016 Recruiting***

Gunderson is really impressing so far.

He is considered a rock star and one of the best at what he does
Bu..bu..but he can't be, he came from OSU..

Well in all fairness can we see him be a "rock star" here before we think he is so good? Every D1 school is going to offer the LB's we just offered. Get one here to play and then give him the accolades.

Well in all fairness can we see him be a "rock star" here before we think he is so good? Every D1 school is going to offer the LB's we just offered. Get one here to play and then give him the accolades.
Gunderson isn't the one offering. He's the guy doing all the tweets of the coaches and such.

Gunderson isn't the one offering. He's the guy doing all the tweets of the coaches and such.

Maybe I should scroll through the whole conversation before commenting. I though the discussion was about Bray.

Gunderson is the one that comes up with the recruiting ideas on how to get these kid's attention. It was him that came up with the idea to fly a banner over a commit's game in California that simply said OSU Go Beavers. He can also talk to recruits and is the one to line them up for visits and show them around. He is supposedly very good at his job.

Gunderson is the one that comes up with the recruiting ideas on how to get these kid's attention. It was him that came up with the idea to fly a banner over a commit's game in California that simply said OSU Go Beavers. He can also talk to recruits and is the one to line them up for visits and show them around. He is supposedly very good at his job.

He already seems to be better than whoever was or wasn't doing it before at NU. Im impressed with Riley's whole operation so far.

• Fire 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Urbandale (Iowa) offensive lineman Jake Heinrich

Urbandale (Iowa) offensive lineman Jake Heinrich has offers from Iowa State, Marshall and Duke.

A number of other programs are showing interest in the 6-foot-4, 285-pounder including Oregon, Iowa and others.

"I was invited to Iowa's junior day," Heinrich said. "I was hearing from Nebraska but I want to get back in touch with the new staff. Oregon is showing some solid interest and so is FSU."

Heinrich reports Texas Tech also reached out recently.

Link