***2016 Recruiting***

• 2 weeks later...

Just to get a little idea of what positions will be the highest priority this time around. This class will likely be a "full" class of 25 (currently 20 seniors) and might be even bigger. I don't think we have a lot of really good targets so far which is to be expected with the coaching change. They've sent out a few offers but we'll have to see who is interested. We'll get a better idea as some guys visit for the spring game and when the Junior Days are announced.

Priority:

QB - Don't think there's any doubt that a QB more in line with the system Langsdorf wants to run is the top priority

OL - Fortunately, we already have two very good commits and leads on others. We lose six OLinemen after this year. Really need some tackles

DE - Have some young possibilities here but they all have some work to do. Really need a top-notch plus at least one more.

DT - Need to restock here. At least two.

LB - Probably continue to stockpile here as the new staff would like significantly more LBs than we've had. Three for sure and 5 wouldn't surprise me.

-----------------------------------------

My guess at the number for each position. Commits listed and targets are in parenthesis.

QB - 1 - (Jarrett Guarantano)

RB - 1 -

TE - 2 - Jared Bubak

WR - 3 -

OT - 2-3 - (Matt Farniok)

OG/C - 2-3 - Bryan Brokop, John Raridon

DT - 2-3 - (Garrett Rand, Michael Williams)

DE - 2-3 - (Amani Bledsoe, Xavier Kelly)

LB - 3-5 -

CB - 2-3 -

S - 2-3 - (Isaiah Simmons)