***2016 Recruiting***

Man if we lose out on Jackson and Simmons tomorrow this class really seems pretty average.

I think the class is actually pretty decent. It's just surprising that the momentum just died.

why is that surprising. As always, this staff oversells and under delivers. I bought in that last couple of weeks as well.
It definitely lacks the excitement of 17 boom tweets and a mid 30s class.
  • Fire 1

Man if we lose out on Jackson and Simmons tomorrow this class really seems pretty average.

I think the class is actually pretty decent. It's just surprising that the momentum just died.

why is that surprising. As always, this staff oversells and under delivers. I bought in that last couple of weeks as well.

As always? This is their first full recruiting class, and we knew going in it would be a smaller class. Great post...

As always? This is their first full recruiting class, and we knew going in it would be a smaller class. Great post...

Oh, I'm not just talking about recruiting. Thank you!

This year is the small class? Have you seen the numbers for next season?

This was supposed to be a class that sets the staff up for success. They seem to have found a good QB and great OL recrutis, but failed miserably in finding DL recruits despite several quality recruits nearby. I personally think the lack of talent at DE cost Nebraska games this season.

The inability to pressure the QB is why we gave up so many game ending drives last year. Couldn't get pressure when it counted.