***2016 Recruiting***

I don't see that we've offered him or am I missing something.

No offer yet. We already have a number of offers out to 2016 QB, including one to Tristen Wallace who is showing some really interest. We may be waiting to see the level of interest from the first group of QB or we may still be evaluating Williams and waiting for his junior season to get a better picture.

@elee22_21: @DevinWilliams_1 Come join fam!

@DevinWilliams_1: @elee22_21 Bro you know I will imma DM you

Eric Lee talking to a QB from Texas who impressed at BRW... waiting on an offer...

Basically said he would be a solid commit if he gets an offer. Doesn't have any reported offers yet. I wonder if his height (5-9) is an issue.

Devin Williams definitely likes us. Would be good to find a spot for a guy like this.

Need to hit up Lincoln soon with @KBJ_5 @AveryAnderson1 @elee22_21 #GBR

Eric Lee Jr 7⃣@elee22_21 2h

@DevinWilliams_1 @KBJ_5 @AveryAnderson1 You coming to any game this year?

@elee22_21 @KBJ_5 @AveryAnderson1 Yeah Miami and probably a couple more I can get to!

@DevinWilliams_1 @elee22_21 @KBJ_5 . About to have the whole squad at Miami

And devin williams was fresh off a visit to oklahoma when he tweeted that out... Really wants an offer but tristen wallace is probably number one on our board right now

seems like kid has a lot of potential and REALLY wants to be here...is being recruited by a lot of programs...and has what it takes to be successfull why not offer him?? maybe he would be willing to play another position???

And devin williams was fresh off a visit to oklahoma when he tweeted that out... Really wants an offer but tristen wallace is probably number one on our board right now

seems like kid has a lot of potential and REALLY wants to be here...is being recruited by a lot of programs...and has what it takes to be successfull why not offer him?? maybe he would be willing to play another position???

This is what I'm hoping. Bigger class. Get him on board. Give him a shot at QB (especially with the amount of uncertainty we have at that position at the moment) and if it doesn't work out, he seems athletic enough to help elsewhere.

@D1_Long25: May not mean much to some but to me its an honor. #Huskers #RedRising #blessed http://t.co/aPxtskpAAS

This is Jake Long, a 2016 RB/DB, http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jacob-Long-163456

He was named one of the top underclassmen at a Rivals camp in Ohio this past May. He is originally from Ohio, now living in Kentucky.