LB Arthur McGinnis

Player: Arthur McGinnis

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisaina

School: Warren Easton Charter

Position: Outside Linebacker

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 224 lbs

40 time: 4.47 sec

Offers: Arkansas, Arkansas St, Georgia, LA Lafayette, Mississippi, Mississippi St, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, UCLA

Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #243 Overall; #15 OLB; :star :star :star :star

247: #37 OLB; :star :star :star

Scout: #37 OLB; :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

blitzfirst, just...... why?

Hey I find it kinda interesting!

Because I wanted to look up and see how many uncommitted made it to a university. I figured I might not be the only one interested. I also looked up those who committed but then flipped or went to JUCO. Lots more movement in 2015 than the 2016 recruits so I decided to stick here since more info was available.

Sorry if you're offended by me posting recruiting information in a recruiting forum..

No one is offended, friend.

Maybe next time make a single "Where did they end up?" thread for recruits of a given year, instead of making it really inconvenient for someone browsing for new content to scroll through 30 updates to recruits threads from 2 years ago

• Fire 1

blitzfirst, just...... why?

Hey I find it kinda interesting!

Because I wanted to look up and see how many uncommitted made it to a university. I figured I might not be the only one interested. I also looked up those who committed but then flipped or went to JUCO. Lots more movement in 2015 than the 2016 recruits so I decided to stick here since more info was available.

Sorry if you're offended by me posting recruiting information in a recruiting forum..

No one is offended, friend.

Maybe next time make a single "Where did they end up?" thread for recruits of a given year, instead of making it really inconvenient for someone browsing for new content to scroll through 30 updates to recruits threads from 2 years ago

Good suggestion but honestly I'd rather put it where people who cared about the recruit initially would be notified where he ended up.

If you don't care about that, suggest you unsubscribe from these threads after NSD.

Honestly, I'm just doing something that I figured people would be interested in...as always, if you don't like it, there's an ignore function, delete the notification email and move on, or unsubscribe.

I'm not subscribed, and ignore function doesn't work on the new content page. You realize most people browse this forum via the page that shows all new posts in threads since the last time they visited? I took screenshots at home last night, and the 'new content' navigation was about 50 posts by you burying all other actual relevant, present day discussions.

I'm not subscribed, and ignore function doesn't work on the new content page. You realize most people browse this forum via the page that shows all new posts in threads since the last time they visited? I took screenshots at home last night, and the 'new content' navigation was about 50 posts by you burying all other actual relevant, present day discussions.

Honest question: How do you know most people do this? I've actually never used it.

Honest question: How do you know most people do this? I've actually never used it.

context clues of other people noticing blitzfirst's rampage, as well as conversations at tailgates, etc.. "most" probably wasn't the accurate term, as far as a majority, but a lot of people do it.

• Fire 1

context clues of other people noticing blitzfirst's rampage, as well as conversations at tailgates, etc.. "most" probably wasn't the accurate term, as far as a majority, but a lot of people do it.

I never use it either, therefore, no one uses it = you're wrong #HuskerBoardLogic :P

• Fire 1

Odd...if I see something from 2008 recruiting forum or some forum I don't care about, I just click the forum icon to mark it all as read and don't even drill down in there.

You guys should try that out sometime.

It's not that you updated old recruit threads, its that a bunch of the threads you updated were 3* or w/e guys we had little interest in, only had 5 replies and ended up at like West Virginia with no drama attached. If it was a highly touted guy who bounced around or a guy we were after pretty hard I'm sure a lot of people would find it interesting.

• Fire 1

Odd...if I see something from 2008 recruiting forum or some forum I don't care about, I just click the forum icon to mark it all as read and don't even drill down in there.

It's not that you updated old recruit threads, its that a bunch of the threads you updated were 3* or w/e guys we had little interest in, only had 5 replies and ended up at like West Virginia with no drama attached. If it was a highly touted guy who bounced around or a guy we were after pretty hard I'm sure a lot of people would find it interesting.

Glad you can speak for all of huskerboard on this. I'm sorry that I upset your personal unread/read experience here by posting relevant information in a relevant forum. Next time I'll check with you before posting to make sure it's ok.

Relax dude. I was just trying to explain it to you. I went through all the threads and it didn't upset me. I thought most of it was pretty interesting in fact.

I'm sorry that I upset your personal unread/read experience here by posting relevant information in a relevant forum.

The whereabouts of high school kids from two years ago, that haven't been talked about for two years, that we had little interest in, that didn't come to Nebraska, and that won't play against Nebraska...

that's what you call relevant?

• Fire 2

Or it coulda been just one big thread instead of trying to build your posts up. The mods will never discourage these things though, which is frustrating. But I guess if you want those clicks...