That Time of Offseason - Tunnel Walk Music

well maybe im just old fashioned. but when you get accustomed to something and im pretty sure everyone loves the feeling of when the first bummmmmm kicks in and Sirius starts up, I just hate to see that get thrown out the window for whats probably gonna get replaced by some modern day generic crap metal or rap song. it aint Nebraska. :bang

agree. leave sh*t alone. its been our bread and butter for years.... it will never be the same if they get rid of Sirius. theres no other music that can represent us comin out of the stadium as well as this one.... hell I cry when I just listen to it drivin around drinkin beer

In 1994 would you have continued to say "leave sh#t alone" before we ever had Sirius?

roasted

dun

agree. leave sh*t alone. its been our bread and butter for years.... it will never be the same if they get rid of Sirius. theres no other music that can represent us comin out of the stadium as well as this one.... hell I cry when I just listen to it drivin around drinkin beer

In 1994 would you have continued to say "leave sh#t alone" before we ever had Sirius?

C'mon man. Was there any music played during the tunnel walk before the 94' season? I don't think there was but I could be wrong. Anyways if there wasn't any music played during the 94' season, I'm 100% positive that every Husker fan in the stadium approved the addition of "Sirius" for the tunnel walk and why its been branded as our song for 19 years.

• Fire 1
  • 2 months later...

Personally, I think Sirius is outdated and worn out. Like someone else said, maybe remake it heavier. Get 311 to do it, they're from Omaha and could put a good spin on it.

Getting 311 to replace something that is "outdated" eh?

I dig your irony.

• Fire 2