That Time of Offseason - Tunnel Walk Music

I would imagine it's probably going to be a rap song, based off the music selection at the Vault.

And probably based off of the leading trends and popularity of rap music in modern pop culture gawd you guys suck

I love rap, man. I'm just saying that the guy who does the music at the Vault loves playing rap, so it's probably gonna be a rap song.

A lot of the songs thus far listed have been straight up awful

A few of them have been decent picks as far as situational music, but not for the gravity and pomp/circumstance of the tunnel walk.

druski_2k5 is spot on - it needs to be something that's timeless, probably although not necessarily instrumental, needs to have a certain level of respectability and also a combination of intensity/energy.

All this Metallica talk and im surprised no one brought up Battery... or Blackened or even Creeping Death

How about Symphony Of Destruction by Megadeth? or Walk by Pantera?

All very good songs, but For Whom the Bell Tolls would be a better choice for the purpose of the tunnel walk. InMyOpinion

• Fire 1

All this Metallica talk and im surprised no one brought up Battery... or Blackened or even Creeping Death

How about Symphony Of Destruction by Megadeth? or Walk by Pantera?

All very good songs, but For Whom the Bell Tolls would be a better choice for the purpose of the tunnel walk. InMyOpinion

Oh I agree, its one of my favorite songs... Im just surprised no one brought those others up lol

Any of them would be good choices, and would sound pretty amazing in the sound system...

...hopefully anyway

I'd prefer to keep Sirius. Still gives me goosebumps.

No.

It's better than your suggestion which sounds like any random generic sports intro, if we HAVE to change it (which we don't) at least can we try to suggest something distinctive?

Uh. Sirius. Has become just that, generic. and overplayed as Landlord also described 300 violin orchestra