That Time of Offseason - Tunnel Walk Music

How the hell has this one not made it in here yet

Because it's old and not an awful song but pretty average as far as potential for an opening/pump-up song for Nebraska's player entrance.

Since we're listing stuff that has no chance of ever being taken seriously, I like this (mostly just the beginning/chorus):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQUwACMwYVU

Ok ok..........I am a metal junkie..........BUT........

NEB did come out to this song in 2010 vs. Washington aaaaaaand they throttled them.

I do happen to dig this Eminem song.....esp. because Nate Dogg rocks the chorus.

Eminem-"Til I Collapse"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys

Start this at the 34 second mark, take out the Eminem lyrics and leave in the Nate Dogg lyrics and I think you could have something.

However, this track really get's my blood pumping. Excellent workout song.

I can just imagine the team walking through the tunnel during the intro....and when it blows up to the chorus....ooooh my.

Transformers 3-"It's our Fight"

I really wish someone would make a Husker highlight vid with this track...

It's so damn goood IMO. Hey Lord.... :::wink wink::::

It's highly similar to the "Inception" track in the movie........very similar because I believe Jablonsky studied under Zimmer.

I say with a little remix and bass added in to give it a little edge this could definitely be cool.

I can just imagine the team walking through the tunnel during the intro....and when it blows up to the chorus....ooooh my.

I kept waiting for the exciting/upbeat part on this and the deception song.

I kept waiting for the exciting/upbeat part on this and the deception song.

It starts at the 1:18 mark. ; P

I dig it.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Chaddyboxer watched Transformers 3?

Hey now.......

I am huge TFormers fan.....and I've enjoyed all 3 of the films.......

However, to get one thing straight.......the 2nd one is pretty horrid.....only thing I enjoyed about that film was the action.

I thought the 1st and 3rd were pretty good...nothing amazing......but I love the action in them. hehe

From the dude who suggested the Inception song, I actually like the Transformer's one better. Never saw the movie, but it has more potential. Of course, seeing it with the clips of our come from behind game against OSU definitely helps.

But these might be more pre-tunnel walk music, similar to last year.

Everyone will jump on Enter Sandman, which is an excellent suggestion. I don't like it simply because VT already uses it. But I wish we thought of it first because it is an excellent choice for the team to come out to.

What I love about it is that it gets the crowd jumping. As an architect, the crowd jumping makes me nervous, they'd def have to study the structure of each portion of the stadium, but aside from my nerdiness about that, I'd love to see the stadium hopping like it does with VT and Enter Sandman.

Here's a potential song that I like, I am unsure if it fits in well with tunnel walk music though. The thing I like about it is that it is a song that could potentially get the crowd jumping, like the crowd does at the concert. Plus, GUITAR!