The officiating was horse****

Good points, Foppa, and I'd also like to just point out on a lighter note, that this thread ought to have been titled with 'chicken' instead of 'horse.'

Our frustration with the fouls was evident and I do think it kind of snowballed on us. That, combined with the shooting, led to a meltdown of sorts, but you know, the next time these guys are back here, the stage lights won't be as bright and I think they'll be ready for anything.

• Fire 1

Good points, Foppa, and I'd also like to just point out on a lighter note, that this thread ought to have been titled with 'chicken' instead of 'horse.'

Our frustration with the fouls was evident and I do think it kind of snowballed on us. That, combined with the shooting, led to a meltdown of sorts, but you know, the next time these guys are back here, the stage lights won't be as bright and I think they'll be ready for anything.

I'm just sick of this new 'ticky-tack' rule, and how half the time it's enforced, and half the time it isn't. Teams can't even dictate the flow of the game anymore. It's like those Metallica lyrics from the song, 'Eye Of The Beholder.'

Doesn't matter what you see

Or into it what you read

You can do it your own way

If it's done just how I say

Independence limited

Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend

Freedom of speech is words that they will bend

Freedom with their exception

I'd rather they got rid of this crap and play the game. But if not, go 100% and make sure the players know what a bore-fest they're up against every game. The refs have had a whole season to figure this out. It's not Baylor's fault, and I'm sure they don't care since they won. But soon the NFL will be the National Flag-football League and March Madness will turn into a H-O-R-S-E tournament.

I was at the game and my favorite bad call (if you can call it that) was a little more than 5 minutes into the second half. Heslip received the ball while running and took several more steps without dribbling, then stopped, obviously traveling, passed the ball to someone being guarded by Pitchford, then a whistle and a foul on Pitchford. When Heslip traveled, Nebraska fans let out a loud groan before the whistle and then when the whistle sounded, I think most fans and Heslip as well thought the call was going to be on Heslip for traveling, but alas, refs pass up the obvious travel for a foul against Nebraska.

16 points in the first half and you blame the officials???

Certainly not. But when you make 6 more shots and 2 more three pointers than a team and lose by 14, but get outshot at the free throw line 16 to 48that just isn't right.

of course we had more baskets...can't expect them to have many shots when they are constantly standing at the free throw line

16 points in the first half and you blame the officials???

Certainly not. But when you make 6 more shots and 2 more three pointers than a team and lose by 14, but get outshot at the free throw line 16 to 48that just isn't right.

of course we had more baskets...can't expect them to have many shots when they are constantly standing at the free throw line

Okay.

We shot a better percentage from the floor and from 3, and got out shot 48 to 16 at the line...despite the fact that we put the ball inside not more than but around the same amount of times as Baylor in the 2nd half.

• Fire 1