What if you could re-name yourself?

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't change mine, it's been my nickname for years. I'm a huge Colorado Avalanche fan, and Peter Forsberg is my favorite player of all-time. It is his nickname, and my friends started calling me that whenever I'd wear his jersey, which was quite often during games. If I had to change it?

Carlos Spicyweiner.

I wouldn't change mine, it's been my nickname for years. I'm a huge Colorado Avalanche fan, and Peter Forsberg is my favorite player of all-time. It is his nickname, and my friends started calling me that whenever I'd wear his jersey, which was quite often during games. If I had to change it?

I'd always wondered if thats where you got it from, but wasn't sure...

I wouldn't change mine, it's been my nickname for years. I'm a huge Colorado Avalanche fan, and Peter Forsberg is my favorite player of all-time. It is his nickname, and my friends started calling me that whenever I'd wear his jersey, which was quite often during games.

I did not know that was Forsberg's nickname and he is my all time and forever favorite hockey player. Your status grew ten times today in my book, sir. Love the way that guy played the game, just wish his body had cooperated a bit more.

I would change my username because it does not impart the requisite amount of importance that it should. But, I can not let down my minions who would be crushed at the very mention of possibly changing it. Typical catch 22 you guys.

Actually it is just my initials followed by "Husker" (reason-duh) followed by a number cuz the dang electronic magic box wouldn't take just JJHusker. I'm not creative enough to come up with a cool user name like most of you other guys.

BTW- it is pronounced "napp-ell-cee" cuz that's what the voices in my head say when I see it.

In all seriousness,

the first messageboard I ever joined was a Final Fantasy site called ffshrine and even at a young age I realized the lameness of having a generic username referencing whatever the board subject matter is. So I thought about it for a day or two and came up with Landlord of Sector 7 (a location in one of the FF games). Later got invited to the gmail beta and shortened it to LandlordOS7 for an email, and it's just stuck around since.

When I joined Huskerboard I wanted to keep it just for the sake of consistency but also thought I could make it Nebraska-related, and here we are.

I wouldn't change mine, it's been my nickname for years. I'm a huge Colorado Avalanche fan, and Peter Forsberg is my favorite player of all-time. It is his nickname, and my friends started calling me that whenever I'd wear his jersey, which was quite often during games.

I did not know that was Forsberg's nickname and he is my all time and forever favorite hockey player. Your status grew ten times today in my book, sir. Love the way that guy played the game, just wish his body had cooperated a bit more.

I would have gladly traded ankles with him for a few more good years out of him. It's not like I'm playing anything professionally :)