N-2007.gif

Player: Latravis Washington

Hometown: Bradenton, FL

Position: QB/DB

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 200

40 time: 4.68

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Auburn, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Colorado, Ohio St., North Carolina, Michigan St.

Favorites: Signed with Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #39 / :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Washington threw for 600 yards and 4 touchdowns and rushed for 800 yards and 9 scores

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 80% He made a trip to Lincoln last year for a football camp. Grades

Latravis Washington

DB 6-3 210 Brandenton, Fla. - Bayshore HS

“That’s what I like...no distractions. I also love the city of Lincoln. They enjoy their football there. Its not like the state of Florida where every person roots for a different team. Everybody in Nebraska loves the Cornhuskers.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, scout as a teaser on washington, & his possible verbal sooner than later to his top school:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&c=522...2%2f522289.html

p.s. I think that l washington will verbal to NU as a safety, because of his size, athleticism, & because of NU's great need for safeties, & a great chance of early playing time at the s position, plus f washington can give great insight of the db position at NU, & what the coaches need from their db's in technique, schemes, ect...

if he does add 10-20 lbs and keeps his speed he will still be a good QB prospect

I am one that still wants to give him a shot at QB if/when he gets to lincoln even though we are recruiting him at safety...I just got a feeling, that him having Fabian's blood he will be electrifying and could be one bad mofo as a mobile QB...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greenbayhusker

Husker Journal

This may be old news, but some of the information shocked me! It seems like our competition will be Virginia, as he says he doesn't want to play in Florida (Miami (FL) has offered him a scholarship)! He seems to like us but maybe he's holding back about Virginia since they haven't offered him a scholarship yet! Either way, I sure hope we're recruiting him hard!

:restore