The image of Nebraska athletics

Why don't we end this discussion by saying that anything less than a mid 90s Osborne-esque run is not acceptable. Even then, a 96 like season should get Bo run.

expecting neb. to win the big 10 (or at least not get embarrassed regularly) is equal to expecting the '95 season? ultimate lulz.

Winning the B1G and getting smashed in the Rose Bowl isn't acceptable and it calls for a regime change. Ever moving goal posts indeed. I just made a some what static goal post and was hoping that we'd all agree on it.

But Bo might just make a funny face on tv, so he still should be run even if he wins the NC.

Why don't we end this discussion by saying that anything less than a mid 90s Osborne-esque run is not acceptable. Even then, a 96 like season should get Bo run.

expecting neb. to win the big 10 (or at least not get embarrassed regularly) is equal to expecting the '95 season? ultimate lulz.

Winning the B1G and getting smashed in the Rose Bowl isn't acceptable and it calls for a regime change. Ever moving goal posts indeed. I just made a some what static goal post and was hoping that we'd all agree on it.

But Bo might just make a funny face on tv, so he still should be run even if he wins the NC.

You thought people would be OK with NU losing by 21+ in any situation? You think my expectations are ludicrous.

And you can dismiss Bo's antics all you want, but they look bad and more importantly, oftentimes they put his team at a huge disadvantage. The Bo defenders often forget that little consequence of his childish tantrums.

You thought people would be OK with NU losing by 21+ in any situation? You think my expectations are ludicrous.

And you can dismiss Bo's antics all you want, but they look bad and more importantly, oftentimes they put his team at a huge disadvantage. The Bo defenders often forget that little consequence of his childish tantrums.

Other than the Iowa game last year I can't think if a single instance a Bo meltdown cost the team anything.

Other than the Iowa game last year I can't think if a single instance a Bo meltdown cost the team anything.

2003 Alamo Bowl and 08 against Virginia Tech immediately spring to mind. I'd have to go check beyond that, but that's enough to prove you incorrect.

2003 Alamo Bowl and 08 against Virginia Tech immediately spring to mind. I'd have to go check beyond that, but that's enough to prove you incorrect.

Dude you need to chill out. Prove me incorrect? I simply stated I couldn't think of any other than Iowa... it was an invitation for information.

Honestly though 3 instances, including one from 2003 when he was DC does not really equate to "oftentimes" now does it? One penalty literally every 5 years doesn't really fit with your premise.

• Fire 1

Dude you need to chill out. Prove me incorrect? I simply stated I couldn't think of any other than Iowa... it was an invitation for information.

Honestly though 3 instances, including one from 2003 when he was DC does not really equate to "oftentimes" now does it? One penalty literally every 5 years doesn't really fit with your premise.

You could throw in the A&M game, or the South Carolina game. Dennard does not get booted if Bo wasn't losing it in my opinion. Bo could have calmed things down, instead he blew them up.

I'm actually calm and not angry, so honestly, I'm not trying to fight. So I apologize.

I'm actually calm and not angry, so honestly, I'm not trying to fight. So I apologize.

It's all good.

You could throw in the A&M game, or the South Carolina game. Dennard does not get booted if Bo wasn't losing it in my opinion. Bo could have calmed things down, instead he blew them up.

It is Bo's fault Dennard threw a punch or Bo's fault Dennard got ejected for throwing said punch? I'm just trying to follow.

• Fire 1

It is Bo's fault Dennard threw a punch or Bo's fault Dennard got ejected for throwing said punch? I'm just trying to follow.

I don't even remember Bo 'losing it' in that game but I agree with kchusker_chris bo is responsible for dennard getting ejected from that game. responsible for him getting arrested later on too.