Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

We all know Miles has 3 spots. Rumors being thrown around out there are that we might have a few hidden gems.

Here are a few names that are being thrown around:

Robin Washut@RobinWashut 1h

RT @AdamZagoria: Georgetown transfer Moses Ayegba is looking at LIU, Nebraska, Pepperdine, Indiana, Towson, Indiana St & Wichita State

Robin Washut@RobinWashut Apr 5

All signs are pointing to W. Illinois' Jim Molinari joining #Nebrasketball’s staff as its new assistant coach... ($) https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1628459

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 1h

Chiles will be in hot demand. Gets to the rim, can shoot the 3. I like Nebraska for Ayegba, presuming the #Huskers like him for them. JMO.

@GoodmanESPN: IUPUI 5th-year transfer Ian Chiles looking at Va Tech, FSU, Iowa St, Tenn., Neb, Texas A&M, Mizzou, Auburn, others."

So two names to follow: Ian Chiles and Moses Ayegba.

Add some other names, but with the (possible)addition of Coach Molinari, we might have a chance at the Chicago area.

Quick update:

Moses Ayegba- He would be a 1 yr and done guy. He is visiting this weekend for Big Red Weekend, and Hunter was his main recruiter who got him to G'town

Edward Morrow(2015) will be here this weekend and he would be a huge get.

Miles visited stud PG Devonte Graham on Thursday but there are a lot of people going after this guy. NC-state is the favorite for him. Creighton is also in on him.

There is still interest in Deng Deng, but he wont be here this weekend, still dealing with an ankle injury. Indiana was up to see him though, so we might need to move quickly.

If i had to guess, I think Ayegba commits this weekend. We get Deng and we have 1 spot.

After next year, we get thin at the c/f positions. We lose Ayegba(if signs), Rivers & Smith. Leaving us with Hammond, Pitchford & Pinder. And Hopefully, Morrow. Other than Pitchford, we will be young. Hopefully, can find a transfer or JC player who give us a little experience.

I think that Miles wants atheletic/lengthy guys. I dont think Smith fits 100% what he wants,more long armed Akoy type players...

Rim protectors.

Hammond will be a good candidate to red shirt and then they will run with Moses/Smith/pitchford rotation for the 5 and pitch will play 4 as well if they get moses.

i think with the 2 remaining spots you will see them push hard for the PG from Brewster academy. But if we dont get him, i think they are looking for size and length-- maybe a Deng Deng style guy.

After next year, we get thin at the c/f positions. We lose Ayegba(if signs), Rivers & Smith. Leaving us with Hammond, Pitchford & Pinder. And Hopefully, Morrow. Other than Pitchford, we will be young. Hopefully, can find a transfer or JC player who give us a little experience.

I think that Miles wants atheletic/lengthy guys. I dont think Smith fits 100% what he wants,more long armed Akoy type players...

Rim protectors.

Hammond will be a good candidate to red shirt and then they will run with Moses/Smith/pitchford rotation for the 5 and pitch will play 4 as well if they get moses.

i think with the 2 remaining spots you will see them push hard for the PG from Brewster academy. But if we dont get him, i think they are looking for size and length-- maybe a Deng Deng style guy.

I agree. He also likes guards that can handle to ball & score, so another scoring point guard would be good.

Rim protectors.

I agree. He also likes guards that can handle to ball & score, so another scoring point guard would be good.

We need a true PG who can drive when need be or be a strong shooter.

But first most we need a PG who can find our scorers and get them the ball.

Rumor has it that Ayegba's mom is flying from Nigeria to Lincoln this evening....

Headed back to DC. No commitment but sounds like he was very impressed.

OK....looking at the Georgetown website, it appears that he only played in 6 games in 2010-2011 for a total of 26 minutes.

What is the story on this kid? Are those stats wrong? Is he really any good? Please fill me in.