SIGNED - DE Daishon Neal

Right now ?

My thoughts. Couple ways you can take it.

1. He's an 17 year old kid that was talking to the media and didn't know any better then to watch his words.

2. He has legitimate interest.

3. He is keeping is keeping other options in touch in case something happens to Bo & Co.

From Day 1 he has been as about Husker as it gets, so I'm not looking into it too much. But visits would start to worry me.

Q: Despite your pledge to the Huskers, will you take any official visits anywhere else?

A: Yes I plan on taking all of my official visits just to look around, nothing serious. I know I will visit Oregon for sure. The other schools I am considering are Kentucky, Notre Dame, Miami (Fla.), Penn State, UCLA and USC. But if you're worried about me leaving, you have nothing to fear. I am staying a Husker!

Q: Despite your pledge to the Huskers, will you take any official visits anywhere else?

A: Yes I plan on taking all of my official visits just to look around, nothing serious. I know I will visit Oregon for sure. The other schools I am considering are Kentucky, Notre Dame, Miami (Fla.), Penn State, UCLA and USC. But if you're worried about me leaving, you have nothing to fear. I am staying a Husker!

Why would another school waste a paid trip on anyone who is so solid to a school??