Hypothetical Bo Question

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's sort of a loaded question. The answer depends on how those new first four years turned out for Bo.

If the on field results were the same for all years 2004 thru 2013, then No, he wouldn't still be the coach. At least I really hope he wouldn't be. However, if we can speculate that Bo may have done better those new first four years and further possibly done better than he actually has since 2008, then he could still be the coach or he may have at some point moved on to......Ohio State??? It's wide open for what could've happened.

It's sort of a loaded question. The answer depends on how those new first four years turned out for Bo.

If the on field results were the same for all years 2004 thru 2013, then No, he wouldn't still be the coach. At least I really hope he wouldn't be. However, if we can speculate that Bo may have done better those new first four years and further possibly done better than he actually has since 2008, then he could still be the coach or he may have at some point moved on to......Ohio State??? It's wide open for what could've happened.

Well, he's certainly had some Cosgrovian moments of his own and manages to still be employed.

2004? 2004? Bo doesn't deserve to be the head coach NOW let alone in 2004!

You seriously got 24 +1's for this comment? This wasn't even a good anti Bo comment.

um I didn't post that

Seriously? The hell is going on in this thread? Phantom posts or somebody hacking?