Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

I totally love this show. Been watching it since Day 1 of the first season. I haven't read any of the books, so I agree with the NO SPOILERS mandate.

:cheers

I'm in the same boat, I've been watching but haven't touched the books.

Who are your favorite characters? Who are you rooting for?

I recently got on board. I watched the third episode this season with some friends and was hooked. Now, I have watched all episodes of this season and am frantically watching episodes from the beginning on HBO Go. I am almost through the first season.

Who are your favorite characters?

Well, Ned Stark was my favorite. I like Arya, too.

I hate those weirdo incestous Lannisters, except Tyrion. Geoffrey was a little b*tch, I'm glad he's dead.

The hardest part about GoT is the number of characters involved, their names, and remembering them all. I listen to a couple podcasts that review each show, and I still have a hard time with the names of the characters.

Favorite current characters -- Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Maegery (sp?) -- she's hot!!!, Jamie Lannister is interesting to me with the ups and downs his character has had

Lease favorites -- Sersei, Bran Stark (don't like his story line right now, but he could be key going forward), Theyon Greyjoy (don't like his plot lines)

I would really like it if they focused around the Starks and the Lannisters, they seem to be the most compelling families.

• Fire 1

Excel, I cant quote people now for some reason, but to your point on her become power crazed, I somewhat disagree. She is liberating many of the slave cities in Essos (I believe that is the name). I can get behind that. Shes giving the slaves the option of being free or fighting for her as free people. She is not forcing anyone to fight for her. She is just and kind imo.