Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Me and the fiancée finished GoT's last night and we both enjoyed all 4 seasons and are impatiently waiting for Season 5 to come out.

Here are my favorite characters:

- Tyrion Lannister

- Jon Snow

- Robb Stark (His death scene pissed me off)

- Robb Starks wife (her death scene too was brutal and pissed me off)

- Ayra Stark

- Jaime Lannister (once he was captured, his character really changed)

- Samwell Tarly

- Ygritte

- Margaery Tyrell

- Daenery's Targaryen

- Prince Oberyn (I knew he was gonna die during the trial by combat scene but that was probably the worst death scene in GoT)

Characters I hate

- Cersei Lannister (evil character but damn she's hot)

- Joffery Lannister (glad he died and his death scene was brutal)

- Littlefinger (can't stand how he talks, looks like his lip is numb or something)

- Tywin Lannister (glad he's dead)

- Sansa Stark

- Bran Stark (I liked him up until the north hitchhike adventure)

- Ramsey Bolton

- Theon Greyjoy/Reek

- Aunt Lysa and her son (glad she's dead, she was nuts)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this but The Mountain (Gregor Clegane) is the Worlds Strongest Man

507172a02821b85089d3dcb57ba79989_XL.jpg

Shouldnt get long before we get the...

Looks like his form is off when he is carrying those tires

or

I heard that he only benches 450...when I was a senior in high school my football team had 5 guys that all did 460

Oh man, can't believe I missed this thread. Oh well. Probably better that I did because a majority of my comments would have gone something like "Damn it, why would they change that?" "The books where so much better." (Which is true, especially the last episode. :confucius ) Even with all the head scratching changes it's my favorite show on television at the moment. And now we must begin the long wait until season 5.....Brutal.

Speaking of the books being better, here is a vid that sums up that feeling of nerd rage perfectly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The best scenes in GOT? My two nominations would be:

Season 1, Ep. 6: The scene of Tyrion, while being held prisoner, trying to convince Catelyn Stark that he is innocent of attempting to assassinate Bran Stark. Tyrion states his innocence of the accused crime, but then goes through a long list of his sins—a long list of drunkenness and debauchery. Tyrion’s very last admission of sin, the one that shamed Catelyn Stark into granting Tyrion a trial, is that “I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel.” Ha ha! Best quote evar in GOT.

Season 3, Ep. 4: The scene when Daenerys Targaryen is exchanging her largest dragon to Kraznys for the 8,000 unsullied. Just an awesome scene. And further proof, as I've discovered through my own personal experience, that you should never trust a blonde woman.

:lol:

I have a hard time keeping all the characters and story-lines straight. For anyone else that does, here is a very detailed wiki devoted to GOT: LINK And a decent interactive map: LINK

I feel like this last season in particular began to struggle (maybe deliberately to buy the fat man more time to write the books) with the sheer breadth of everything that was going on. The most obvious example was the very entertaining but odd episode that was the Battle of Castle Black and nothing else. 10% of the season devoted to that alone, and all that happened plot-wise was fighting, a couple notable characters dying and "well we're still here, but there's still 100,000 wildlings outside!"

• 6 months later...